No Right Answer: Required Viewing Before You Die

Rene Overweter

Apr 28, 2010
And it seems Everybody also forgot about Babylon5 and Red Dwarf and and and well the List is Soooooooo Long Anyways the pick this week was a bad one ...

fangclaw

Mar 3, 2010
I am glad to say that I have not watched either Lost or Firefly and will now specifically avoid watching either one for the rest of my life.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Firefly is quicker. Lost is a greater time investment. So the choice is easy. FIREFLY.

cyvaris

May 10, 2011
Mcoffey said:
God, you couldn't pay me to sit through all of Lost. I managed to finish the first season before I said, "Nah, this is stupid", and turned it off. It's one thing to have a mystery, it's another to bullshit around for seven years so you dont have to explain anything.

cyvaris said:
Battlestar Galatica beat them both, though only by a very narrow amount. I could never get into Lost because it just seemed so gimmicky. Tune in next week and find out worthless clue number five that may or may not be relevant!!

Seriously the entire show felt like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdhhQhqi_AE
Well, the first two and a half seasons of Battlestar are definitely required viewing. Everything after the Battle of New Caprica, well...
Yeah the quality drop off was rather sudden.