Non-Player Counselor: Mario F-ing Hates Wario

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Mario F-ing Hates Wario

This week we see the dark side of fame and fortune, and what it's done to Mario and Wario's relationship. Didn't know they had a relationship? Don't mention that to Wario!

Watch Video

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Ok, that one was subtle while hitting me in the face with totally unsubtle humor. I was not expecting that... Buuuut, wouldn't it have been more appropriate for Roman and not Niko to show up?

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Imperioratorex Caprae said:
Ok, that one was subtle while hitting me in the face with totally unsubtle humor. I was not expecting that... Buuuut, wouldn't it have been more appropriate for Roman and not Niko to show up?
Fair enough. Though I wonder if Roman would have been as quickly visually identified. Either way, we were focusing on switching to the new art style and I think this one got away from us.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Firefilm said:
Fair enough. Though I wonder if Roman would have been as quickly visually identified. Either way, we were focusing on switching to the new art style and I think this one got away from us.
It still made me laugh so mission accomplished, awaiting next week's entry. Thanks guys for the hard work and sticking with it.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
I have no problems with the old style, the new one just is nicer.

Giggle-worthy episode, from the boxy start right until the end. Always good to see Niko (Hey Niko, it's your cousin, why don't you take me bowling...)

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
Y'know...I'm honestly surprised that Mario didn't comment on Luigi being on the poster next to him, especially with the subject being about family.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
OK, I was not expecting Niko to do that, but that's what made it hilarious. I thought a session with Mario and Wario in it would be more about Wario making himself look so much like Mario, it's creepy. I think that's brought up in an old Cracked article.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Perfect ending! This series is still not doing it for me, but at least that put a smile on my face. :)

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Kenjitsuka said:
Perfect ending! This series is still not doing it for me, but at least that put a smile on my face. :)
Oh I'll do it to you. (Starts unzipping pants. Realized others are watching. Zips pants back up)

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Great ending. And the post-credits bit was really good too.

Still really enjoying this series. Thanks you guys! :)

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
ZZoMBiE13 said:
Great ending. And the post-credits bit was really good too.

Still really enjoying this series. Thanks you guys! :)
Has Kyle contacted you? He wants to. Pm him on twitter

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
Firefilm said:
You made the right choice. I never played GTA4 but was aware that Niko has an annoying cousin.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I am going to kick myself for asking this, but how much garlic does one need to eat in order for their gas to cause blisters?

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I liked the slow gag at the start with the companion cube. :) Well paced. You've really improved your delivery time.

Also, while I do agree that Roman would have fit better at the end, the bit with Niko killed me. xD

Well done!
=w= b (<-Thumbs up face)