Non slutty superheroines?

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
There are some good ideas in here, actually. My suggestion is either Katara or Kyoshi from the Avatar cartoons.

Arkvoodle

Dec 4, 2008
Sarah Connor. All you need is a prop gun, some sunglasses & treat every male taller than you like shit.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
How about Harley Quinn, Shadowcat, Secret (from the Young Justice comic) or maybe this version of Black Canary (no fish next stocking!)?

honestdiscussioner

Jul 17, 2010
If they have to be "super" that puts a limit on things. Let me give you a few non-super ones first.

[a href="http://fma.wikia.com/wiki/Olivier_Mira_Armstrong"]Olivier (O-liv-E-eh) Mira Armstrong[/a]

Badass to the extreme, never sexualized . . . simple military outfit (and you get to carry a sword).

Now if you don't mind sexy but just don't want a lot of skin showing, there's always Michelle Pfeiffer 's Catwoman:

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
What about supergirl her costume is iconic but can be non slutty

I'm quite chubby and I think I would be comfortable wearing that.

All of this is reminding me of 'The dark knight strikes again' and the superchix lol

Firewind_77

Jun 28, 2011
What about Kitty Pride from X-men? She's pretty respectable, though the x-men outfits could be a pain. If you don't mind getting your hands on that kind of suit, I might recommend getting one of the suits from X-men First Class and just saying you're Mystique. You could just wear your face or get some blue face paint, your call.

Ummm... Oh god, do Lady Loki! There's a few good cosplays of her going around at the moment. Obviously, the image below it a bit much, but if you showed less cleavage it should be okay. A google search would pay off as there's a few variations on the costume below. (I recommend turning on safe search)

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
Jenny Sparks of The Authority

I did just try google image searching superheroines, with safesearch turned off...I need a shower...

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
I have to say X-23 or my own body will turn against me. Either in the story arch where the New X-men go into Limbo (Frilly skirt, black pants, boots, black top, I believe she had wraps around her wrists), or the X-Force version (You'll have to look that one up). There's Pixie, who could give some fun if just for the hair and wings. Danny Moonstar.

Though, if you're against tights altogether, I recommend checking out the X-Factor women.

Banshee

Layla Millar

Monet St. Croix

I'd recommend Layla, personally, but that's just for the eye tattoo.

bootz

Feb 28, 2011
The Wasp one of the Original Avengers.
She changed her outfit a lot but it was always non slutty

Pretty easy to make lol