None-Wild West Waifu War

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Samtemdo8 said:
Arnoxthe1 said:

Zontar said:
They should bring it back, it was a great subforum and the community showed time and again we liked it and wanted it.
WW has already [https://intosanctuary.com] been reincarnated and turned up to 11.
To bad it contains a person that represents everything Saelune hates politically and socially.
Who? I just checked its list of members, and no one I absolutely despise is there, unless they used a different name. I also am curious why you're concerned with my opinion about it? I mean, maybe I should be flattered? I dunno.

I do not care for it though cause it offers me nothing I want.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Saelune said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Arnoxthe1 said:

Zontar said:
They should bring it back, it was a great subforum and the community showed time and again we liked it and wanted it.
WW has already [https://intosanctuary.com] been reincarnated and turned up to 11.
To bad it contains a person that represents everything Saelune hates politically and socially.
Who? I just checked its list of members, and no one I absolutely despise is there, unless they used a different name. I also am curious why you're concerned with my opinion about it? I mean, maybe I should be flattered? I dunno.

He goes by the name of infinityshock, and he's quite the "gentlemen".

And no Zontar is nothing like this guy, this guy just doesn't give a fuck.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Samtemdo8 said:
Wait am I the one who doesn't give a fuck here, or the guy you're talking about?

DarthCoercis

May 28, 2016
Samtemdo8 said:
Orrrrrrr, hear me out cos I'm just spit-balling here, but instead of doing that.... All 3 of you could all go deal with your cybersexual tension in a private discord channel instead of flooding and derailing yet another thread?

Please?

-----------------

On Topic:

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
Saelune said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Arnoxthe1 said:

Zontar said:

This guy is a gold mine.

Where was he when the wild west was opened?

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Marik2 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Saelune said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Arnoxthe1 said:

Zontar said:

This guy is a gold mine.

He was like the Wild West, the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Zontar said:
Marik2 said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Saelune said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Arnoxthe1 said:

Zontar said:

This guy is a gold mine.

He was like the Wild West, the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved.
Yay, you're back.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Since the forum apparently ate my nomination....I'm gonna double-down.

And no, she's not "OC, plz don't steal"...she's an official character from the comics. :^)

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
RJ 17 said:
Since the forum apparently ate my nomination....I'm gonna double-down.

And no, she's not "OC, plz don't steal"...she's an official character from the comics. :^)
Ew, furry.