Noob Questions

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
So I seen a article I want to comment on
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/76574

it has no comment thing for it....why? will comments ever be enabled for low priority news?

And if I feel I need to comment where would I post it in here? :p

IMO the PS3 is goign to take 2-3 years to have a steady flow of optimized games and another 4 to unlock its power, that is if sony can be patient enough to work on the blighter....

MS can either "finish" the 360 or bring out a new console in 3 years 0-o
LOL

Lance Icarus

Oct 12, 2007
Yeah, I can't seem to find any sort of FAQ anywhere. The most I've gotten from sticky topics is "Have fun and don't be a tard."

To add to the noobish levels of this post, are the little subnames that appear under the user name (aka Anonymous source, Paperboy, etc) rankings?

Aquilon

Jun 18, 2007
Zippy: Press "Comment" (written in white letters on blue background) at the bottom left of the article.

Lance: I believe they are, yes.

Easykill

Sep 13, 2007
Yeah, theyre rankings but I think when you get it really high you decide what it says.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
As always, you guys are way ahead of us. I'll make sure we get a FAQ in the works ASAP, but feel free to ask questions here and I'll try to answer them.

Are the little subnames that appear under the user name (aka Anonymous source, Paperboy, etc) rankings?
Yes. I'll try to post a progression of tags somewhere soon.

Also, you should know that yellow names, like mine, denote moderators. Feel free to drop me or one of the other mods a PM if you have any problems.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Kinda got lost in this forum since its hard to track posts,I see you can track some in the profiles but how many posts dose it track? it would be better if you tracked threads you have posted in and not the posts them selfs, at least if you are tryign to balance bandwidth and space concerns, also havign a link to your profile in the forums would be nice having to go to the home page to get to them is a bit antiquated, if its at all in the cards try to bring us a email notify system if not thats cool having a coherent post tracking system will be as good,also some form of a PM system would be nice altho they are a btch to manage(side thought anyone every implement a email based PM system where the messages are sent to suer PMs and nothign is kept on the server? it would help with space but not bandwidth tho...).

from the short time I have been here the upgrades or at least the new features I have found are great, keep up the good work!

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
I see the post tracker keeps track of about 10 posts, it really needs to be set to threads,this will double or tipple the amount of threads one can easily return to, I understand the need for moderation in forum bandwidth and upgrading/updating is a pain, is there another thread to post suggestions?