North Korea Has Gone Crazy!!

muller93

Mar 18, 2009
if they star a war they are gonna get bomb back to the stone age exempt for missels there wepons are frome the 60-70 and nothing comperd to the rest of the world.
+ there not gonna to fire at sweden yee!

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Acid Armageddon said:
In you opinion, my fellow Escapists, what should be done? What does the world need to do to deal with this situation?
We should all gang up on them.
Yepp.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
We go in there and take over. We can't have lunatics ruling countries.
I hope that you're excluding us Americans from that. We went and did that, and then everyone mocked us for it...

America is unlikely to start another war unless it's absolutely necessary. We're tired of having the piss taken out of us for doing what we thought was right at the time by the international community.

WittyName

Jan 3, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:
The UN needs to stop procrastinating and hand over all of the Western world's munitions to we Escapists.

(--_)

(_--)
*Laughs evilly*

They can trust us!

:D

muller93

Mar 18, 2009
there just out to flash there muscels i dont think kim has the balls to start a war, and if he starts a war hes gonna lose

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
scotth266 said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
We go in there and take over. We can't have lunatics ruling countries.
I hope that you're excluding us Americans from that. We went and did that, and then everyone mocked us for it...

America is unlikely to start another war unless it's absolutely necessary. We're tired of having the piss taken out of us for doing what we thought was right at the time by the international community.
We'll let South Korea do it. Then we go back to one Korea.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
ThrobbingEgo said:
Chipperz said:
I say we send in Tom Clancy from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Ho-ho-hold on, hold on one second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.
I don't care, I'm British, I'll never see any of it's cash value! :p

Besides, wouldn't Tom Clancy defeat the soldiers, save the innocent civilians and personally defuse all the nuclear weapons with no structural damage anyway? Oh, and topple the entire damn regime while personally overseeing new democratic elections? All while wearing FREEDOM boxers and nothing else?

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
I told you! I told you all, not to release Team America! but no, he's watched it and now he wants revenge.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Chipperz said:
ThrobbingEgo said:
Chipperz said:
Ho-ho-hold on, hold on one second. This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it.

Besides, wouldn't Tom Clancy defeat the soldiers, save the innocent civilians and personally defuse all the nuclear weapons with no structural damage anyway? Oh, and topple the entire damn regime while personally overseeing new democratic elections? All while wearing FREEDOM boxers and nothing else?
I blame the Aliens.

peanut-

May 27, 2009
We send in Chuck Norris and Dr Who, and that will solve the problem.. and if not nuke parade ^^

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Being completely realistic, I think the best thing to do is have the UN or any of the major powers (UK, US, Russia, China, EU, etc.) send an assassin in to kill Kim Jong Il. And that's no exaggeration, I honestly do think that's the best course of action. It would severely mess up the power structure of the country and there'll be so many people trying to gain power then that they won't have time to pin the blame on anyone or fire the nukes at whoever they think did it. However, since such a risk would still exist, the country who sent the assassin would have to be extremely careful about it. Military action would be fully justified I feel in this situation, and I'm normally opposed to war. Send a military force in, head straight for the nukes so they can't be fired, then take the palace. Quick offensive, if meticulously planned it could well succeed. There's no other option against the rogue state. They won't listen to anything the UN says, and the UN are too weak anyway, they always have been. A military response is the only way. Problem is, it's too risky if Kim Jong Il sees it as an act of war and decides to fire the nukes as his response...

Solo508

Jul 19, 2008
Just assassinate the daft little guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGiglVxRMmM

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
I think we should apologize for anything we ever did wrong and back away slowly!

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
ThrobbingEgo said:
Chipperz said:
ThrobbingEgo said:
Chipperz said:

I blame the Aliens.
Which ones? The Zypods or the Balmacks?

Grab-bag

Dec 13, 2008
We get master chief to go and kill them all. I was watching team America the other day...Kim Jong-Il is really funny, but if the reports of his health are true why not wait for him to die then tea bag the country with nukes, you know, britain and america together?

clicketycrack

Apr 6, 2009
I think that it might make a temporary solution to kill Kim, but I don't think It'll ever happen. From the U.S. that is. Were already tryin' to make the torturing of potential terrorists look like the most immoral thing the government has done in ages, so imagine what hypocrits they would look like if they assassinated a countrie's leader. Anyway, if its ever goin' to happen, somebody else is gonna' have to do it.