Nostalgia Thread

Sir Pootis

Aug 4, 2012
I don't have too many fond memories of childhood, as most television was kinda dreadful. All my fond memories come from the PS1, which i'm leading into this:

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
Phasmal said:
Obscure thing I like to remind people of? Button Moon!
I dunno how obscure it is but I've only ever met one other person outside of my family who knew what it was.

I loved that when I was a kid.
I know what button Moon is.

Weeee've beeeeen to button mooooooon!
weeee followed Mr Spooooooon
Button Mooooooooon etc etc etc.

I was going to post it but Pigeon Street won.

I can only really remember the theme tune. I don't think it was ever repeated so it's pretty much a very tight age bracket from the UK that are going to remember button moon.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Wow. Searching for Youtube videos of old theme tunes certainly was a nostalgic journey into my childhood, but I settled on this one last.

The oldest, and most emotional I've found;

Holy Crap. It feels like I'm five again.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
The best cartoon opening music ever. Every Saturday morning this music and a bacon sandwich. Things were so much simpler back then.

Followed by this. Always a double bill.

Tropicaz

Aug 7, 2012
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Hazy992 said:
90's cartoons were so freaking trippy! How did they come up with them?

I have no idea but I miss them so much! :D

You 2 are my new favourite people. Gargoyles, Mummies alive and street sharks were some of the best programming i've ever enjoyed. Don't suppose you watched Dragon Flys as a kid, did you? I've never known anyone else that did.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Tropicaz said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Hazy992 said:
90's cartoons were so freaking trippy! How did they come up with them?

I have no idea but I miss them so much! :D

You 2 are my new favourite people. Gargoyles, Mummies alive and street sharks were some of the best programming i've ever enjoyed. Don't suppose you watched Dragon Flys as a kid, did you? I've never known anyone else that did.
I've seen a couple episodes of it but I never got into it.

Wasn't my thing. :/

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
Tekken 3 was a massive part of my childhood, and every time I play it I get my nostalgia everywhere.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Does it still count as nostalgia if you never stopped watching/playing/doing the things you did when you were younger?

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Oh Dear, I am old. Rather than post a clip from Home, Secret Valley or Professor Poopsnagle's Steam Zeppelin, I'll just make a passing remark about Monkey Magic and show this clip instead.

unstabLized

Mar 9, 2012

Ahhhhh... The greatest times of our lives on the PS2. Well my life anyway. That console is dear to me, and this game, along with #2, were the only Star Wars games I ever liked. Good times.. Goooood times...

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I can't think of my childhood without thinking of this song:
That game was so cool when I was a kid.

Oh, does anyone else remember Max Steel?