not another GG thread!

totheendofsin

some asshole made me set this up
Jul 31, 2009
So I've been thinking, and the Game Grumps might be my favorite youtubers. They're just so damn funny

So what about you guys, who is your favorite youtuber(s)

and in case you're wondering I spent way too much time trying to come up with a thread to use this title without talking about that one thing that this thread isn't about.

crypticracer

Sep 1, 2014
I quite like Total Biscuit even if I don't care about the graphic options a game has. (Plenty of people do. So good on him)
I also watch a lot of Let's Plays. Lately from the Sw1tcher. And I started watching more Machinima cause they seem fun.

totheendofsin

Jul 31, 2009
crypticracer said:
I quite like Total Biscuit even if I don't care about the graphic options a game has. (Plenty of people do. So good on him)
I also watch a lot of Let's Plays. Lately from the Sw1tcher. And I started watching more Machinima cause they seem fun.
I like Totalbuiscit for game reviews, even if I am a filthy console peasant. He's usually very fair to a game even if he personally doesn't like it

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
I've been liking Yahtzee's "lets drown out." Also NateFlicks is funny as hell. TheHiveleader also. I think someone on this sight told me about him.

EternallyBored

Terminally Apathetic
Jun 17, 2013
I've been catching up on gamegrumps recently, and steam train is probably my favorite of their series. Jim and Yahtzee are pretty much the sole reason I started coming to this site, and I tend to like angry Joe's youtube reviews as well.

Total biscuit is good too, but the only thing I actually enjoy of his is are his WTF videos.

As for non gaming channels, I still enjoy the nostalgia critic from time to time, and linkara's comics reviews are still entertaining to me, even if I skip right the hell through the lame meta-narrative plot or whatever the hell that stuff before and after the reviews are.

Amongst other random channels I like a lot of the mainstream stuff, honest trailers, how it should have ended, and cinema sins, those are good timewasters when I've got a cancelled appointment at work or I'm on call and can't go out drinking.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I've liked watching Team Four Star's cast play games. I still keep up with NintendoCapriSun but I'm out of the habit of watching everything the channels I've subbed to put out these days.

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
I'll be honest, I thought this was a Gamer Gate thread and I almost shit myself. Too much of this stuff lately.

Anyways yeah I love GG and I watch them every day that I can. I also know that a lot of people hate on pewds but some of his stuff I find funny.

totheendofsin

Jul 31, 2009
Adultism said:
I'll be honest, I thought this was a Gamer Gate thread and I almost shit myself. Too much of this stuff lately.

Anyways yeah I love GG and I watch them every day that I can. I also know that a lot of people hate on pewds but some of his stuff I find funny.
That was the idea, I wanted to do a 'GG' thread without it being gamergate as a way to make fun of the flood off-topic seems to be experiencing, I figured might as well find some new youtubers while I do it

I tried Pewdiepie once. Never again...

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Personally, I follow CinnamonToastKen but lately I've been following Jesse Cox a bit more. Especially since the Scary Game Squad series started which provides plenty of amusement.

Mezahmay

Dec 11, 2013
God another Game Grumps thread in OT forum?! AHHHHHH

Seriously though, I've been meaning to check them out. This may be the week since I'm on break. Any especially good episode recommendations for the core GG experience?

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Inside Gaming. The best streamers I've ever watched. I've watched the entirety of their streams, each one an hour, three times now. I still laugh at almost every single one.

Of course they have the whole running gag with the **** family, JoWood, and how every video game character has scoliosis.

KokujinTensai

Feb 11, 2009
God I'm so sick of hearing about Game Grumps. Game Grumps harasses and threatens women. Their voice has no place anywhere. I mean poor JonTron was bullied out by Game Grumps.

Anyone know if he has a Patreon? I would love to contribute.

totheendofsin

Jul 31, 2009
Mezahmay said:
God another Game Grumps thread in OT forum?! AHHHHHH

Seriously though, I've been meaning to check them out. This may be the week since I'm on break. Any especially good episode recommendations for the core GG experience?
I highly recommend their steam train series. my personal favorite is the goat simulator episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgtL5Neb9yU

Davroth

The shadow remains cast!
Apr 27, 2011
KokujinTensai said:
God I'm so sick of hearing about Game Grumps. Game Grumps harasses and threatens women. Their voice has no place anywhere. I mean poor JonTron was bullied out by Game Grumps.

Anyone know if he has a Patreon? I would love to contribute.
He does!! It's right here... oh wait, you were doing a thing. N-nevermind. Baka. <.<

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I've been watching a lot of FineBros and their kids/teens/elders react lately, really funny stuff :p
Other than that I've never really followed anything on youtube...
I watch ThRedmenTV and their preview shows and other stuff they throw out on Youtube. So maybe them?

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
TB's good, I also like parodies (Pony Grumps, whenever it comes out, is usually hilarious for no good reason) and of course JonTron.

But of recent, Markiplier's "Five Nights" run was pretty darn epic.

FarmerJohn42

Oct 17, 2014
Not gaming related at all, but Flite Test. Like, making planes that function out of dollar tree foam board? YES!