Not So Special Now

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/934549/YOU+ARE/

Well damn, they nailed me in a fucking sterotype, thanks a lot 4Chan (Funnyjunk gets a load of pictures from there). Anyone else fall under this catagory? And to what degree? Seriously, I fall into all those catagories. But this is a pretty damn broad range so it will be pretty strange to not fall into one of those catagories.

Thoughts? Comments? Paranoia over all these details about yourself being posted (joke)?

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I'm older than 25 and devoutly religious. But the rest? Yeah, no prizes for guessing on that.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
That's just the biggest demographic that uses the internet. Was that supposed to be funny?

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
I'm all except for the Racist part. Unless you call hating on anyone who's a complete asshole being a racist.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
happens, sad thing is, i don't really care, could be the late hour i'm posting this though, but it's not really that big a thing, some one with way to much free time gathered stats and tryed ( and failed btw) to make a funny picture ..thing

NotSoNimble

Aug 10, 2010
I am 6 of those things.

I am over 25.

I think I am the other things at least.

Not a funny nor witty website post tho.....

But damn if we mostly all can't say yes to at least 3 of those things.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Three of them don't apply to me.

I was expecting something better.

Oh well.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm a perfectionist, I have a religion and I am not racist. So it got me half right. Still, this is scarily accurate.

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
Oh... so that what that van outside my house was for...

Thats completely me. Everyone is a little racist though, You'd be an idiot not to acknowledge those kind of differences. It's just whether or not you hate people for it, which is stupid. They should add misanthrope to the list, i wonder how much of the demographic could be excluded with that.

Aug 25, 2009
Not straight, an over-achiever all my life, and not racist.

Yeah, I think that not fitting three of the categories allows me out of this one.

I remain unclassifiable! Success!

electric discordian

Apr 27, 2008
Right I am straight and I am male. I did not grow up playing tonnes of games I read and ran around climbing trees, I guess I am a touch racist but I defy anyone to say they are not. I actually think I am call centre ist, trying to get tech support from someone who cannot even operate a kettle and cannot understand basic English is always trying.

I am above average intelligence, however I do not underachieve.

So no I doubt that this stereotype fits me, I also have legs and a head perhaps they should have included that for even more inclusiveness.

On the final point I a pagan so I am not non-religious!

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
What the F--- that was mildly amusing.

Nailed me to the T. Except the gender.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Alpha1089 said:
They're all right, except for the racist part. I'm Australian, not racist.
Is that like me saying that I'm American rather than racist?