Notification light

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
What the fuck, the message notification light just started working. That's spooky, I'm scared, hold me.

Edit: Whew, never mind, its back off now, I was scared for a moment there. I thought the site might start working again or something.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Worgen said:
What the fuck, the message notification light just started working. That's spooky, I'm scared, hold me.

Edit: Whew, never mind, its back off now, I was scared for a moment there. I thought the site might start working again or something.
Or DOES it...?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
tippy2k2 said:
Worgen said:

Or DOES it...?
Nope, still off. NO FEAR!

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Worgen said:
tippy2k2 said:
Worgen said:

Or DOES it...?
Nope, still off. NO FEAR!
I got that yellow light once last week. Fortunately, I just had to move to another page and the glitch was gone

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Weird, I haven't seen that yet. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Haven't had those in eons. No notifications, no lights, no elaborately wrapped gifts, no stalkers, not even a misjudged attempt at religious intervention. Also all my details disappeared and it won't let me change them back to anything. The profile is now as ghostly and hollow as the real self. Equilibrium achieved!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009

[sub]just kidding, V1 is on life support until the next iteration of the forum launches. I would be shocked if tech solutions were being worked on here outside of keeping base functionality afloat.[/sub]

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Silentpony said:
JoJo said:
Weird, I haven't seen that yet. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Is it working?

I'm not aware of any intentional fixes, but something in the backend could be flickering and off.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
JoJo said:
I'm not aware of any intentional fixes, but something in the backend could be flickering and off.
Aw shit, it's the Hash Slinging Slasher.

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Leg End said:
JoJo said:
Aw shit, it's the Hash Slinging Slasher.