November 13 is National Gaming Day

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Nothing new. Our small village library had a Philips CDi game system free to play in like what, 1993?
And CD-ROMs with all sorts of PC games to borrow soon after that...

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Kenjitsuka said:
Nothing new. Our small village library had a Philips CDi game system free to play in like what, 1993?
And CD-ROMs with all sorts of PC games to borrow soon after that...
Too bad the era of PC games being library-friendly are long gone. And the hell they're ever going to start loaning out console games.

Apr 29, 2010
JourneyThroughHell said:
November 13th is also my birthday.

Huh.

Well, that's really cool. Too bad I don't live in the U.S.A., so I'll have to do with the bowling instead of going to the library.

Still, our media type is expanding.
My birthday as well. But, like you, I don't live in the US, and I think I have to work that day.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
"Even better, libraries will compete against one another online to ring up the highest score in games like the hit Wii release Super Smash Bros. Brawl."

THE FUTURE everyone!

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
November 13th is also my birthday.

Huh.

Well, that's really cool. Too bad I don't live in the U.S.A., so I'll have to do with the bowling instead of going to the library.

Still, our media type is expanding.
Holy cripe, Really? its my birthday too! awesome! *Internetz high five*

OT: Shame its only being done in the USA though. luckily my local Games Workshop is holding a gaming event and i plan to go watch the pro's and paint some of my figures.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
Mah b-day is Nov 13th :B Therefore.. Something..

Edit: You Americans spell youe dates oddly.