Now Your Xbox Live Avatar Can Have a Pony!

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
So how will this work with props? Will it replace them (cuz I worked damn hard for my med kit). I will def buy one (well it looks like 2 since the wife wants a pony). I just don't know which one.

Oh and can we name them? If we can name them I want a goldfish so I can call him fluffy or maybe I'll get the snake and call him fluffy. I just want a pet I can call fluffy. Why is there so little information on this? It comes out tomorrow.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
That dog better be a Husky....or at least look kinda like the Fable II dog.....

Oh Peter! Make the doggy a DLC for your Avatar

Idea!

Fable II Dog
Mabari War Hound
Dogmeat
Borderlands?

bioshockedcriticjrr

Sep 28, 2009
actually, roccopol, I think that's supposed to be Kehaar, from Watership Down;s, accent. a cookie to anyone who knows what I'm talking about

OT, I hope they get some awesome pets, like a dragon or a metroid or something like that/WHERE'S MY LABRADOR RETREIVER

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
If only you could actually do something with the pet rather than just watch it trot around or whatever it's going to be.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Yay! I was excited already by the fact they're making kittehs and such free DLC for one's avatar, but a free Chocobo 'pet' for one's avatar is even better. Consider my interest in FFXIII increased...

Susan Arendt said:
(deep inhale)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, the 'squee!' heard 'round the world.

Beatrix

Jul 1, 2009
Does that mean we'll actually get to do stuff with them? like a game you could use them in?

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
now if the animals came with accessories for the pony we could have wings (pegasus, (cat) little griffin) a horn (unicorn).

I'm gonna get a pony just to piss of my friend. she loves horses.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
Susan Arendt said:
(deep inhale)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
man that took forever! i assumed this would be post number 1. susan, your falling behind. i kid, i kid

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
Virgil said:
Also, if you want a free pet, you might want to mosey on over to the Xbox 360 FFXIII page [http://www.xbox.com/ffxiii] and sign up to get a Chocobo.
OMG OMG OMG OMG CHOCOBO FOR FREE. I love you. My squee of delight probably rivaled Susan's.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Now they should sell ribbons/hats/viking helmets for the pets to raise money for charity.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Virgil said:
Also, if you want a free pet, you might want to mosey on over to the Xbox 360 FFXIII page [http://www.xbox.com/ffxiii] and sign up to get a Chocobo.
So, would it be easier for me to just wait a few days 'till I'm 18, or is this offer going to expire? I didn't see it on the site.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Virgil said:
You just made my day. Thanks!

EDIT: 777 posts. Cool.