NX already up for pre-ordering

LaoJim

Aug 24, 2013
I'm reminded of the Terry Pratchet quote I saw recently, which iirc he made at some sort of fan convention. Quoting from memory:

"I have a rule that I try to start writing a book on the same day I finish the previous one; so yes I am writing a book, but no I'm not going to tell you the tentative title because I don't want it to be available to preorder on Amazon within the next five minutes."

Nintendo's big mistake was giving this a name.

Seishisha

By the power of greyskull.
Aug 22, 2011
Seem's legit, buy this thing now, it doesnt actualy exist yet at all... it may never exist but hotdamn were gonna take your money right now.

Incedentaly if anyone is interested i have a time machine to sell, it hasn't actualy been constructed yet but in the year 7575 it will be complete, all you have to do is pre-order today and you can make up the time waiting for it by traveling back and forth through time later!

If you dont believe me, i traveled in time not that long ago, it was in a post on these forums about wizards, to stay in character i actualy attributed that event to magic, but it was realy a time machine.

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Hero of Lime said:
Not sure why everyone assumes the NX is the next home console, chances are it's either the next handheld, or the mythical home console/handheld hybrid that Nintendo showed interest in making a while back. Particularly since Iwata was very clear that going into the mobile market does not mean they won't continue to make a dedicated gaming handheld.
This is what I was thinking. Maybe a handheld wii u