o.o.t.s

snugglesgold

Apr 22, 2009
So whats your favourite order of the stick character?? This topic is really just a sneaky way of finding out how many of you have the taste to read it. Personally i think any scene with Belkar in it isn't wasted.

Jul 31, 2009
Haley, the rogue with wardrobe malfunctions, definatly! Though her romance with Elan needs to end. She deserves better.
While I'm at it, favourite villain: Tsukiko, she's just evilly sweet.

And all around cool guy award goes to: Monster in the Dark.

For the confused ones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_of_the_Stick

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Love it.
Started reading it when about 200 pages were created. Still love it.
The best character...tough pick, i do like them all. Too bad you didn't create a poll.

The Monster In The Dark is really awesome, and looks to be going to the Good side of the alignment table.

But still, i can't decide. They're all awesome.

siebje

Nov 12, 2009
Elan the Dashing Swordsman.

I mean really, i just love Bad Jokes. Lots, and lots and LOTS of Bad Jokes.

But seriously. The roaches <3

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
I prefer Nodwick. Never really got into Order of the Stick. May give it another try though.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Guess. I even bought the books with the stuff that hasn't been published on the web. Start of Darkness is great. Really adds a lot more to Xykon, and especially Redcloak.

Nightkind

Jan 5, 2010
I like Belkar. I love in the first one when they convert to 3.5 and his weapons get smaller. And I preferred Elan as a bard.

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
snugglesgold said:
So whats your favourite order of the stick character?? This topic is really just a sneaky way of finding out how many of you have the taste to read it. Personally i think any scene with Belkar in it isn't wasted.
Why not post a link for those of us who have never seen it?

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
snugglesgold said:
http://www.giantitp.com/

look under 'comics'

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
scumofsociety said:
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
snugglesgold said:
http://www.giantitp.com/

look under 'comics'
Why thankyou sir, i shall go and take a gander

Edit: I find this most amusing and from a reasonably quick reading of some of the strips, Belkar is my favourite

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
EMFCRACKSHOT said:
Why thankyou sir, i shall go and take a gander
Don't mention it, spreading the word about my quest to destroy those meddling do gooders is a pleasure.