Obama likes portal

Veritas0323

Nov 17, 2009
The_Oracle said:
Veritas0323 said:
Doesn't the Queen of England play a Wii?

I'm almost 100% positive I read that in the Washington Post a few years back
Oh yes, she definitely owns one. It may or may not be gold-plated from what I can remember.
I just looked it up. Yes it is gold plated.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=queen+of+england+nintendo+wii

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
DeadlyYellow said:
Uszi said:
DeadlyYellow said:
The sign of a man who has not spent all that much time on the internet.

Either that or he joined up a year or two after the initial shock if it.
Wait... What?
I'm a fairly jaded individual, easily worn on the massive butchering of popular titles. The fandom of Portal was similar to that of the original Halo, enough to the point I am utterly sick of it years after it faded.

And it's not like I'm the only one that still cringes when people make a "The cake is a lie" joke.
I cringe at "Still Alive" even more so at this point.
Thank god I'm not the only person on the internet who finds that song annoying as all hell.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
dodo1331 said:
ShakerSilver said:
Well who doesn't like Portal!? [sub]Maybe Repulicans...[/sub]

Still, this is some interesting news.

Off-Topic: Someday I'll change that March Mayhem Avatar... today is not that day...

[sub]He should have played it on PC...[/sub]
Most of my friends are conservative or libertarian (does that count as Republican?) and love Portal. Your argument is invalid, good sir.

Obama seems very cool. Must be that Hawaiian gene in him.
Gaming King said:
ShakerSilver said:
Well who doesn't like Portal!? [sub]Maybe Repulicans...[/sub]

Still, this is some interesting news.

Off-Topic: Someday I'll change that March Mayhem Avatar... today is not that day...

[sub]He should have played it on PC...[/sub]
Republicans like games just fine. Actually, the Democrats are more "anti-video game" overall. Well, let's broaden it to a worldwide scope and just say that liberals are more "anti-video game." Proof? Australia. And yes, Australia is liberal. ULTRA liberal.

Damn, there's two more pages? Screw it, I'll just post these first page responses and be done with it. Hell of a first post, eh?
Dudes, I was only kidding about the Republican comment.

Srsly, I don't care whether someone is Liberal or Conservative.

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
Catkid906 said:
BEST PRESIDENT EVER!

Calumon: I wanna go to America! Lets go to Washington, I hear it's nice there! ^^
No! dont! washington is the worst place ever! Some angry oompa loompas beat me up and stole my pants when I went there!

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Kouen said:
'Nuff Said

(Yea I threw this image together lol)
Valve now have to be careful not fuck up the next one or face the wrath of Obama

OT:It's good to see a man with taste is leading a country, i bet the only game that got Bush approval was COD4:MW

DarkSaber

Dec 22, 2007
Uszi said:
DarkSaber said:
You guys fail hard, it's a photoshop job and the guy who made the shop says as much in the comments on kokugamer.
Or maybe you fail hard for not appreciating for assuming we all thought it was legit.
Given the IQ of the average Escapist, it's a reasonable assumption to make. Take you for example, could you have mangled that sentence any more?