Odd features you find attractive.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Freckles, that's just hot. Also short girls, I just like miniaturized version of hands, nose etc. So when I see a freckled short girl I just want to hug and never let go.

Seven bodies and counting... that backyard lawn is getting crowded.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Sterling|D-Reaver said:
Also I don't like big boobs, not that am turned off by them I just find a C cup more attractive then something larger
That is actually something that does turn me off. Looks wrong and unnatural to me.
I am also strangely attracted to short girls. It's not a thing I consciously look for, but if I think about girls I find attractive, they all happen to be short and I am not remotely attracted to girls who are more than an inch or two taller than I.

lokiduck said:
Well I seem to be attracted to men with hairy legs
If this was an attraction common among girls I would never have a spare second between dates.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
artanis_neravar said:
One Hit Noob said:
I like b-cups instead of c-cups and above. Just sayin...
At the chance of getting flamed, what's the difference?
No flaming here. It's size. a, b, c, and d cups in increasing order of bra size.

Painful illusion

Oct 9, 2010
This isn't really a feature but I like girls who have braces (not the crazy outrageous ones), for some reason it just looks really cute on some girls when they smile and talk.

Harry Mason

Mar 7, 2011
Girls who don't shave their body hair.
Bald armpits, legs, and groins just look stupid and juvenile to me.
I want to be with a woman, not a little girl! I guess that's weird. Personally, I find it "weird" that people find the need to remove a natural part of their body in the first place, but hey... Still in the vast minority here...

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
artanis_neravar said:
Zaverexus said:
artanis_neravar said:
One Hit Noob said:
No flaming here. It's size. a, b, c, and d cups in increasing order of bra size.
That part I know, I just can never tell the difference between b and c
Ah, yeah, on sight I can't either.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Zaverexus said:
artanis_neravar said:
Zaverexus said:
artanis_neravar said:
One Hit Noob said:
OK as long as I'm not the only one (my friends give me a hard time for not being able to)

Jackstick

May 25, 2011
sravankb said:
This may seem a bit cliche, but well-toned / semi-thick thighs. Don't wanna sound creepy, but I probably just did.

It's a real shame that most women don't really have these sort of legs, and in the attempt of getting to size 0/2, they lose all semblance of shape.
This. Thighs are the best.

Mcapplepie

Jul 15, 2009
I like strong defined hands. Might have something to do with capability, I like that.
Oh and necks. I like necks too, but not in a fettish way, I just like being in that warm spot that smells like man.
It's nice.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I've always been attracted to women with bangs. I don't know why, but I find that they make a woman look really pretty.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Long hair, especially straight hair. Red heads get me going, but I haven't met any decent ones, so I settle on brunettes. I also like girls shorter than me by at least four or five inches.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
artanis_neravar said:
Zaverexus said:
artanis_neravar said:
Zaverexus said:
artanis_neravar said:
One Hit Noob said:
OK as long as I'm not the only one (my friends give me a hard time for not being able to)
Well I guess that knowledge could depend on a few things but I would think you would have to
a) stand creepily at a store comparing bras
b) ask various girls about their bra sizes
or c) get enough girls to take off their bras and focus more on identifying bra size than the fact that you have a topless girl in front of you

mbug

May 4, 2011
*thought of another* men with hair on their chest or legs. i dont get how girls can not like it XD i mean... it just LOOKS manly XD