Odd features you find attractive.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
iphonerose said:
artanis_neravar said:
One Hit Noob said:
I like b-cups instead of c-cups and above. Just sayin...
At the chance of getting flamed, what's the difference?
B cups are smaller than C cups, as you go through the alphabet, the chest size gets bigger
I know that part, I just don't which is which when looking and Google is absolutely no help.
Note: while I do notice breasts it is only after I notice the face

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Glasses
Ears(don't ask, I don't know)
Lower back(same as below)
Abs(not necessarily muscles, but there is a certain look I can't describe)
Simple Nails(I hate the impracticality of long nails)
Arms(fit not flabby)

And lastly, the way the girl talks.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
in guys, visible loneliness or sadness, like you look at the person like "oi he needs a hug", it reminds me of me pre-transition.

in girls, maculinity is hot and usually pretty cute. remind me of me now, post transition.

if your paying attention, Im basically saying I want to have sex with myself.

iphonerose

May 20, 2011
artanis_neravar said:
iphonerose said:
artanis_neravar said:
One Hit Noob said:
B cups are smaller than C cups, as you go through the alphabet, the chest size gets bigger
I know that part, I just don't which is which when looking and Google is absolutely no help.
What so you mean, you just can't tell the difference with the naked eye? i guess some guys are just more used dealing with both sizes that they can tell the difference? i'd say there's about an inch of a difference from a b to a c-cup, an extra inch that surrounds the entire area of the breast

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
iphonerose said:
artanis_neravar said:
iphonerose said:
artanis_neravar said:
One Hit Noob said:
What so you mean, you just can't tell the difference with the naked eye? i guess some guys are just more used dealing with both sizes that they can tell the difference? i'd say there's about an inch of a difference from a b to a c-cup, an extra inch that surrounds the entire area of the breast
That is indeed what I meant, and not sure if that helps but thanks, I do know that I don't like bigger than a C, my ex was DD and it did nothing for me, there was only one thing I liked about it, but i won't go there

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
I like a guy who's not very muscular... you know a little lanky. A good example of What I mean would be Jay Baruchel.

Berlioz

Aug 2, 2010
I really like when you can see the spine when a girl is sitting and bending forwards a bit. I like to see the vertebrae. I'm honestly not trying to creep anyone out, I just like it a lot. Defined cheekbones as someone else already said (Helena Bonham-Carteeeeeeeer!) please me too.

I also like the area from the shoulder to the top of the neck. The more defined and elegant the better.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Large, Dark Brown Eyes are HOT!

Especially when combined with long dark brown hair. I also like it if they looks pretty much perfect but when you examine them closer they have those imperfections which somehow make them MORE perfect to me :p

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Hairy women. Not like Sasquatch hairy, but I like her arms, stomach and ass to have light hairs on them. Something generally referred to as "peach fuzz".

Also, glasses and short hair for either gender. Not buzzcut/almost bald short, though. Preferably unnatural colours as well: silver>blue>purple>everything else.

bushwhacker2k said:
Oh, I also really like the 'emo' look, I hear people make fun of being emo and the emo-style, but I quite like it.
And definitely this.

Underground Man

Sep 20, 2010
I really like gender-bending for some reason, for example guys with long hair or girls with short hair <3. Also, slender and pale with dark hair, and I really love Asians.

Nabirius

Dec 29, 2009
I like girls that dye there hair odd colors. And girls with short or medium hair. My friend discribed it as nerdy-badass girls

Drake_Dercon

Sep 13, 2010
Smile. That's pretty much a deal breaker.
Imperfections: not massive, but perfect features make me think that someone is putting on a fake face.
Makeup: the less, the better, in my case.

Yeah, I suppose it's not that weird.

KezzieZ

Sep 20, 2010
lokiduck said:
Well I seem to be attracted to men with hairy legs >> and I really like Large Eyebrows and and strange looking noses.
I don't really care about leg hairiness, but I think I've found a kindred spirit in you otherwise.

Also, I love really dark brown eyes.