Odd features you find attractive.

Kinokohatake

Jul 11, 2010
Pregnant women. There have been women who I find so amazing pregnant but once they aren't, they are meh. Oh and hair. I really like short, and colored hair.

stutheninja

Oct 27, 2009
Friendshipandmagic said:
stutheninja said:
when a woman laughs and either: a. her nose twitches a little bit or b. she opens her mouth really wide. idk why i like that, its just really attractive to me. also proportional women are more attractive to me, like they are curvy, but realistically for their body type. also, and idk why, i like women with smaller breasts.
Oh yhea, that too. Smaller breast size I mean. I don't know why, but I like the smaller ones better.

"More than a handful is a waste" right?
I just think that some women dont appreciate that about themselves, so when you notice and like them, they respond positively to that, and i always like that, plus large breasts arent really practical for anything

Greatjusticeman

May 29, 2011
I don't know if it's odd, but -

I fall head over heels for girls who put their hair to one side of their head or whatever. I mean, just that wavy, long hair all on one side just looks fantastic.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
zhoominator said:
I find freckles absolutely adorable, the more the better! Even on their back it looks really nice too. Apparently that's strange but I don't care :D.

I'm mostly pretty easygoing regarding physical features. If she's sweet and has interests beyond boozing and partying, I'm intrigued.
Agree with you on the freckles, they are sooo hot. Other than that, I'm actually just as attracted to a girl who is a bit ugly but who looks beautiful when she smiles as I am to women who are beautiful all the time.

Dark Pythos

Oct 11, 2010
weirdly I likem shorter, idk just a thing i guess, freckles are cute, and i love it when there athletic and have a bit of muscle

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I like girls with big noses, I have a big nose. I have a huge crush Jewel Staite, Kaylee from Firefly.

Tacticity

Jun 1, 2011
I've never really noticed this, but I tend to be more attracted to girls with brown hair and brown eyes.

Also tall girls, because I'm quite tall myself and it would look ridiculous for a 6'3" guy standing next to a 5'3" girl (the average height of girls in my school.)

And finally, I don't like girls who are too skinny. Like other people said, I prefer them to be "healthy".

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
The Man With the Soap said:
EeveeElectro said:
I like chubby men, a bit of something to cuddle with.
I spose that's not weird as men aren't under as much pressure to stay skinny.
I can't stand skinny men, I know they can't help it but I think it looks disgusting. I don't like overly muscular men either.
That's about it really. A gal like me can't be too fussy :p
So you fault people for staying in shape? You would absolutely hate my DI buddy. He's got arms like a fucking tree.
I don't fault people for staying in shape as it's good to do so, I just don't like really muscular men. Especially those who would spend 7 days a week at the gym and obsess over it.
And by chubby, I mean Seth Rogan/Ricky Gervais chubby, not Pavarotti sized men >_>

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
Noses, really. It might just be because I have such a long, big, smooth, pointy... nose myself.

Any kind of nose goes. As long as it isnt a really normal, boring one. Wide noses, big noses, pointy noses, bent noses, and so forth. Love em.

...Also, short girls. But that's not particularly uncommon.

EDIT: Matted/Tangled hair. And that one haircut with the bangs and the straight fringe. *approving moans*