Odd Request

Dieter Meyer

Jan 14, 2011
Okay, so uhm... This is going to sound pretty damn weird to just about everyone who's not familiar with this, I guess.

I am looking for someone to join me on something I'd call a "listen and tell" deal.
What it basically means is that I want someone I can tell all my "troubles", things that I would never tell my real friends (such as topics of love, insecurity etc.)... I know alot of people would probably tell me to see a therapist or something for these things, but I would like not to... because I dont really have any serious problems, and around here "normal" people do not go to see therapists.
Now, keep in mind I do not ask for much more than that you like to listen.

Ofcourse, this deal goes both ways... You tell me whats on your heart, I tell you whats on mine.

I do NOT want any names or anything to be shared, I am not even remotely interested in meeting you in real life, or have any real life connect with you (facebook etc.)

The reason I'm looking for this, is because for several years I've had this guy I've talked with about everything I wouldnt tell anyone I know IRL... However he is now very busy and we do not have much time to talk.
This is why I'm looking for someone else to go in on this deal.

(Captcha: learn pacheila) is it a sign!??

EDIT: I have already found my companion, but I would like to thank everyone who has responded and shown interest, to be honest I thought I'd be lucky if I got just one reply to this :)

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
Are you looking for email/PM type conversations or "live" text or voice chat?

I'm an IRCer, so can be found on chatspike (where the Escapist IRC channel is). If I'm on during the day, I usually randomly come and go tho, during the evenings if I'm on, I'll be around, if I haven't set my nick to "thargletAFK".

I may or may not talk about my current issues (they're not usual), but I'll listen to ppl if they want to talk to me ^^. For me, I know how just talking about something can help, even if it doesn't necessarily solve things (but it's great if it does lol).

Whatever, hope you find a good match, even if it isn't me.

shreedder

May 19, 2009
I needed to see a shrink for at least 2 years, and I understand your problem. I never said anything to anyone, and it created some really nasty misplaced anger issues that I took me some time to get over.

So I would love to listen to oyu, and give advice if needed. Just send me a PM.

Feb 9, 2011
It's actually not all that odd. I kind of inadvertently did that with some people I use to play games online with, but not anymore. I'd offer a helpful ear, but I think the time differences would be a huge problem, hehe. Best of luck to you! ^_^

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Having people like that is great, so I know exactly what you are talking about.

I am always up for it if you want, though I did click your profile, and saw your name :p So I guess I am exempt then? :p

anyways good luck :)