oh god, you just killed your avatar

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
You bet your ass I'd eat him as if I was a wendigo!

I want his strength!

And I will absorb it through his tasty(assumption on my part) flesh d(>_<)b

May 5, 2010
As I'm sure many, many, many, MANY people have already said, my avatar is currently Justin Bieber. So I'm ok with it. It's not even really murder, since there are thousands of clones to take his place.

Bring back Nixon, damnit![footnote]This will only make sense to you if you haven't pushed the red button in the last 24 hours[/footnote]

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
If I'm correct, I believe she'll just regenerate or respawn...

So I'll be running like hell until she forgets what I did... which probably wouldn't take long...

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
Considering that I'm jusat sooooo drunk right now, I'ma barf on the body and let my stomach acids desolve the evidence. Sorry if my spelling is bad.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
cyrogeist said:
well he would disappear...
also
"you got Vulnerary!"
HAHA!
He probably dropped a Nosferatu... fucking hate those Druids so much >.>
Not as bad as the Luna ones though *shudder*

If I killed my avatar, he'd just respawn in a few minutes unless I took out his home too D:

retrochimp

Dec 13, 2008
Hah. I can always get more of those. It's absurdly easy to find things you need when you are an important and obscenely wealthy businessman. And that's what I am. A business man. I... make it my business to have wealth. And riches.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I can only see Justin Bieber (me and my damned curiosity...) so that wouldn't bother me too much.

As for my normal avatar? I would never, ever kill Vincent D'Onofrio, so if someone did kill him, I would be pretty damned upset.

Thetwistedendgame

Apr 5, 2011
And you expect me to kill "lightning bolt" Raiden? He took out 22 Metal Gear Rex's and didn't die! How do you expect me to kill him?

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
i'd die a little inside! (my avatar is fluttershy from MLP:FiM, for all you biebers out there) she's so shy and sweet, i'd cry for days if i even hurt her.