OH M GOD YOU GODDAMN NOOB!

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
a noob is someone who is realy really good at a very very easy technique.
like using a shotgun or noobstick.
someone who is really good at a game-breaking technique or abuse of a mechanic is a mother-fucker.

I.e a camper with a sniper rifle is not a noob, he is really good at something that requires skill
a camper with a shotgun IS a noob, because he choses a very easy route

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
In Tf2 I like playing the mode where you capture the other teams intelligence (too tired to remember the name of the game mode) but I get flack for my strategy which is to play as an engineer and build my depescer and turret right next to the briefcase and stand on top of it
mahahaha!

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Started playing STALKER a few days ago, my pride went down a few notches when i got destroyed by the first squad of 3 bandits i encountered...

Too much fallout i guess, i had a hard time re-ajusting to AI using tactics (and a uber-shitty gun and armor at start hehe)

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
BFBC2 camping an entrance to a base with the Shotgun attachment i took out 3 dudes at once with one shot

ChipSandwich

Jan 3, 2010
Halo Reach? Yeah I use Armor Lock. I don't really like it, but as long as people default to throwing grenades in every battle I will always use Armor Lock after my first grenade death (I usually start with Sprint and then switch about halfway through). If grenade spam stays, then Armor Lock stays. I am also a big fan of the plasma pistol, which can also be countered by Armor Lock. Usually I don't care for the Rocket Launcher though, it seems a little TOO cheap in my opinion. I'll stick with the noob tube skill cannon thank you very much.

As for that other great noob series CoD:
4 - Juggernaut lol
MW2 - SCAR, TAR, occasionally a noob tube (without OMA or DC), Javelin spam
Blops - M60 spray, but not very often. Using crap guns like the Olympia, M14 or RPK is for real men. My favorites for MW2 were the Vector and F2000. Also, the 74u is overused but overrated. FAMAS/AUG > Galil/Enfield/Commando/AK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spectre/MPL Rapid Fire>>>>>>>>>>> 74u

Although I'm sure there's a way where anything you do in CoD can be considered noobish by anyone else.

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
jobobob said:
Kinguendo said:
jobobob said:
The noobs are people who use guns out of some sense of morality, I use a famas flamethrower, and rpg: Play to win.
You are right, that DOES make you a noob. Play to have fun, its not a life or death situation Sgt. Serious... after all, its just a game.
Watching people with morals like you die is fun. Then the chat makes it better.
I know right... Morals? PFFFT!

The fact that I have them only makes me a better person, BUT who wants to be better when you can be a try-hard and sometimes win games because you "play to win". Does your games do something special when you win? Do people like you more when they see that you sometimes win at games and take them so seriously? Did you get a promotion (or a job) when someone saw you win once? Did you become more intelligent? Taller? Learnt a new recipe? Did you become better in ANY way by being a jackass and pretending winning at games matters? No, didnt think so.

Have a nice "life" buddy.

Slavik_91

May 2, 2009
DoW2: Retribution

I can't counter Eldars (I refuse to play any other faction besides Space Marines)cuz of those god damn Banshees >_>

DragonBorn96

Jan 17, 2011
Hardly ever using my ow guns on Black Ops, cuz I suck with anything apart from the Enfield but steal the prestigers guns and suddenly im so much better.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Online multiplayer? Madness! All i've been playing is nonstop Phoenix Wright!...

And there's nothing noobier than saving, presenting your entire inventory then pretending you knew what you were doing when you finally got the "wright" answer aha aha aha aha aha... no? Ah well

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
Jamboxdotcom said:
wait... what? how is that noobish? and how does that piss people off? i can only assume you're playing on a carebear server, so people don't typically understand pvp? hunters who don't kite in pvp are called corpses. well... unless they've suddenly made hunters melee powerhouses in Cataclysm. i haven't played in a couple years, so idk, maybe it's Bizarro-WoW now.
No I play on a PvP server...

Ok the hate I recieved was when I was when my hunter was on a PvE server, but I transferred to a PvP server as soon as I dinged level 80. Obviously more people will understand but I kid you not, I duelled a rogue and when I beat him he was like 'Yeah keep running noob'.

In fact, only a couple of days ago, I duelled against a warrior and after I beat him he said "0skill. Good luck with your keyboard turning class."

Okay the last one is justifiable because at the moment they made it so arms warriors share cooldown with charge and intercept so basically they are easy as hell to kite, and hunters are doing like 25-30k crits on plate at the moment.

I should have bolded the word "bad". Because there are still bad players and carebears in pvp servers.
WolfEdge said:
I never understood the hate for that tactic. It'd be like getting angry at a mage for doing magic at you, or a druid for shape-shifting. You're a HUNTER. You are a goddamn RANGED class. You shoot things, like, from a DISTANCE.

It's kinda what hunters do.
Agreed.

I get angry at mages for being able to crit me like a boss with icelance, since at the beginning of cataclysm mages were able to do just as much/more damage with icelance and frostbolt.

You should not be able to do a crapton of damage and control with just instants.

Acctually, this is going to be my next awesome thing I can do on my mage. I have been spanking level 85s since I was level 82 on my mage simply because of my broken damage.

Yes, if you played frostmage in cataclysm before 4.0.6 then you are a skill lance spamming noob who cannot play.

Just kidding! They were still broken before the patch though.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
AugustFall said:
My embarrassing K:D in CoD.
You can't be worse than one of my friends. 20,000 something kills to just over 100,000 deaths in MW2.

OT: Call of Duty: Black Ops. Camping in the bedrooms in Nuketown with a tactical insersion in the corner. :D

So. Much. Rage.

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Well I was have a terrible run as just about every class on TF2...so I went solider.
Went you cant hit someone with a bullet, use splash damage.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
WittyName said:
Bad Company 2

AUG
4x scope
Magnum ammo

I swear, 9 of the 10 times I get killed, the guy has this set-up.
*Dusts off Platinum Star for my Carl Gustav and clears throat.*

*Ahem*

Now that I've reminded you of that, you may now proceed to hate me again for it. :D