Oh my god... You're THAT stupid?

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Blanks said:
The only really stupid thing i've heard someone say in class was in Geography (or was it History?) anyways we were talking about farming and how farmer grafted trees to help them grow (or maybe it was a topic jump) and this really stupid girl who was repeating the class i was in said "maybe we should do that with cows"... not sure how cows got thrown in there but i digress, ever since that day people have yelled out "GRAFTING COWS help them grow", one of those 'You had to be there moments'

OT: Wow ... i'm quite shocked at your story it's mind boggling
Like our biology class and 'Did you know that fish reproduce asexually?' and 'if the population keeps growing at the current rate, we're going to RUN OUT OF FACES!'

Symplify

Jun 13, 2009
In my old World History class the teacher had a bunch of flags hanging from the ceiling, one of which was the UN flag. One day a blond girl comes into the class, looks at the flag for a while, and then asks, "What flag is that?", to which we responded, "The U.N. flag." Confused, she then asked "Uh, is that, like, a country?". No, no it isn't. Nice try though.

I also love people who think Europe is a country. It's amazing.

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
McCa said:
Ganthrinor said:
Hmm....

Oh my god... You'r THAT stupid?

My work here is done.
Hey look an elitist ass picking up on a slip of the mind of a (mildly) drunk guy fixing a previous slip up of using the wrong "your/you're" and was busy replying to posts. Hey look at him everybody. He is cool. Give it a rest will you? My patience for rude and frankly unhelpful people like yourself is at it's end recently. It was pointed out (in a far less derogative manner) than yours several times before. So essentially you came to this thread for that sole purpose. Making you, a troll. A grammatically correct twice as annoying self righteous troll. So either contribute or shut the hell up.
isn't your post as worthless as his is tho? it doesn't contribute and only points out a troll. which, everyone here is smart enough to know one, but thanks buddy. you did us ALL a favor by pointing out the obvious.

OT: above.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Lexodus said:
Machines Are Us said:
Slashergirl said:
yeah, some lad once said he despised gays, only for us to find out he was gay himself.
That's not uncommon. People fear rejection because of their sexuality so they cover it up by acting homophobic so people don't suspect they may be gay/bi/whatever. Classic deflection.
"The lady(?) doth protest too much, methinks."
Oddly enough, I had an intelligent conversation with somebody about Hamlet, and then he asked me why Ophelia went nuts and drowned herself, rather than just getting over it. I, jokingly, of course, said 'Why don't you go and ask Shakespeare?' and this poor boy looked at me and said, 'He's still alive?'

I wept.
Seeing as it is rude to "/thread" your own post I shall do it for you:

/thread.

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
Machines Are Us said:
Lexodus said:
Machines Are Us said:
Slashergirl said:
yeah, some lad once said he despised gays, only for us to find out he was gay himself.
That's not uncommon. People fear rejection because of their sexuality so they cover it up by acting homophobic so people don't suspect they may be gay/bi/whatever. Classic deflection.
"The lady(?) doth protest too much, methinks."
Oddly enough, I had an intelligent conversation with somebody about Hamlet, and then he asked me why Ophelia went nuts and drowned herself, rather than just getting over it. I, jokingly, of course, said 'Why don't you go and ask Shakespeare?' and this poor boy looked at me and said, 'He's still alive?'

I wept.
Seeing as it is rude to "/thread" your own post I shall do it for you:

/thread.
You ALMOST actually got the last post. But no. That quote is... just scarily stupid though.

Another one from me.

Did you know 1+1=2?

I was calling someone stupid asking such an easy question. And he actually started counting his fingers. And he meant it. He was confused as to why I was just staring shocked at him.

KurtzGallahad

Oct 8, 2009
We're am offended that 'gay' has entered the lexicon as an insult so whenever someone uses it or talks about homosexuality as 'bad' we start acting just a little bit homoerotic around them, Hilarious, everyone should try it.

Kimjira19

Nov 14, 2009
Laur Farren said:
We're am offended that 'gay' has entered the lexicon as an insult so whenever someone uses it or talks about homosexuality as 'bad' we start acting just a little bit homoerotic around them, Hilarious, everyone should try it.
Truth.