OH NO!!! a Zombie Apocalypse, what videogame character do you want in your party?

Nexoram

Aug 6, 2010
EASY...Bill, Ellis, Zoey, Louis and Coach. But not Nick, Francis nor Rochelle though because I dun liek them.

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
Jill Valentine - In case I get hungry, she could make me a sandwich
Fawkes - He brings the muscle
Master Chief - Pure gunslinging action
BTW Kratos would be a terrible idea because he'd just end up murdering you

Hisshiss

Aug 10, 2010
Zoey from left for dead <_<....If Im gonna die in a zombie apocolypse, I wanna do it along side a hot ass college girl wielding an Ak-47.

Destroyox

Dec 3, 2009
Win
sabercrusader said:
Frank West
He's covered wars you know.
Chuck Greene
He knows his way around a zombie or two.
and probably Sgt Johnson
He knows what the ladies like.
Win

Zerban_Da_Great

Oct 8, 2010
Ventus from Birth By Sleep, Big Boss from Peace Walker and Dante from DMC4.

Ventus: He can use Group Curaga spells to keep everyone healthy. Then he can spam Mega Flare, Faith and Salvation to murderate crowds of zombies.

Big Boss: This man can cart around three rocket launchers at once and not get tired. He can also call in support and air strikes from Mother Base (unlikely to be taken in case of zombie apocalypse) and hide everyone with his cardboard boxes.

Dante: A no-brainer. Pandora would blow the crap out of anything and his constant regeneration would make it nigh-impossible to turn him into a zombie.

Destroyox

Dec 3, 2009
I would say The Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap.
Tf2 Engie. Easy enough.
Kat from Halo Reach. Bad ass.
But If we didn't have to repopulate.
Jim Raynor!
For Christ's sake he can take on Zerg and live.

Wildcard5

Jun 27, 2010
Frank West, Solid Snake, and Otacon. With Snake's sneaking ability and weaponry skills we could find a mostly secure area, Otacon could serve as central command by giving us information on any changes around the area and probably find out what was causing all the zombies, and Frank is a veteran zombie fighter and would know tons about navigating around the undead and using improvised weaponry.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Kratos from God of War; because he has a lot of experience in killing things
Bill from Left 4 Dead; because he's good in a zombie apocalypse
Wolverine from Wolverine Uncaged; because he's Wolverine

OK... Bring on the next unavoidable zombie thread. (cause we all know there'll be another one)

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Nexoram said:
EASY...Bill, Ellis, Zoey, Louis and Coach. But not Nick, Francis nor Rochelle though because I dun liek them.
You have trouble counting to three it seems.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
daxterx2005 said:
OhJohnNo said:
Let's see...

1) Samus Aran, Metroid series, at full power with all upgrades. Those zombies would be toast, at least in relatively small numbers. However, Samus' precision beam and limited missiles means she is liable to get overwhelmed, so for that reason I'd also like to have...

2) Jorge, Halo: Reach. The machine gun he lugs around with him would tear the hordes to pieces. Also, he's damn tough to kill.

Lastly:

3) Mordin, Mass Effect 2. His medical expertise means we'd probably be safe if we got wounded, and he might even be able to invent a cure for whatever it is causing the mass zombification. Plus he's funny, and can point a gun straight.

Pretty good list, what Samus though?
The new Other M one whose a helpless mess :p?
Hmm? Other M? Oh, that, the game nobody likes. Nah, I was referring to all other incarnations of her.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
daxterx2005 said:
Goldeneye103X2 said:
The Red Steel 2 swordsman, Vyse Inglebard from skies of arcadia, and finally John Marston.

I'm well-kitted, you see.
who is John?
I'm surprised that you don't know. He's the lead character from Red Dead Redemption. I picked him because soon he shall be appearing in the zombie DLC, being a bad-ass and all.

TheMinz

Jul 10, 2010
1. Magikarp (with splash attack)
2. Magikarp (with splash attack)
3. Who am i kidding, another Magikarp for the win.

smeghead25

Apr 28, 2009
Not Chuck Greene or Frank West, that's for sure. Then I wouldn't be the most creatvie :'(

I'd go for...

Alex Mercer for the zombie killing prowess.
Starkiller for the Force and forcefields to protect. I wouldn't need anyone else so...
Trip from Enslaved... She'd get bored eventually... Heh.