OH NO!!! a Zombie Apocalypse, what videogame character do you want in your party?

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
Vegeta
Kratos
Sephiroth

the apocolypse would barely last a day before all life on the planet had been wiped out

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Commander Shepherd. If he can kill that many husks, he can definitely kill millions upon millions of zombies.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
daxterx2005 said:
But to say you want someones WoW account to help you survive a zombie outbreak....

That makes little to no sense.
When you think about it, wanting a video game character doesn't make sense either. But, I digress. My picks would be:

- Duke Nukem. Always bet on Duke.
- The King from Katamari Dalmacy. I mean, he's the King of All Cosmos.
- Ryu Hayabusa. Ninjas can do anything.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
chimpzy said:
daxterx2005 said:
But to say you want someones WoW account to help you survive a zombie outbreak....

That makes little to no sense.
When you think about it, wanting a video game character doesn't make sense either. But, I digress. My picks would be:

- Duke Nukem. Always bet on Duke.
- The King from Katamari Dalmacy. I mean, he's the King of All Cosmos.
- Ryu Hayabusa. Ninjas can do anything.
Im at a loss of words....

Lt_Bromhead

Dec 14, 2008
Dante and Vergil from Devil May Cry and Ryu Hyabusa (spelling citation needed!) from Ninja Gaiden.

A team that would kick some serious ass.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
Lt_Bromhead said:
Dante and Vergil from Devil May Cry and Ryu Hyabusa (spelling citation needed!) from Ninja Gaiden.

A team that would kick some serious ass.
So he can ryuken all the zombies :p

Rofl-Mayo

Mar 11, 2010
Dante from Devil May Cry
Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil 4
Ryu for Street Fighter

Together we would destroy the league of zombies!

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
loppopoo said:
Tony stark, I'm sure he can build me some sort of armor out of something...
Tony stark isn't a videogame character and never will be.
Please read the OPs for now on.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
loppopoo said:
daxterx2005 said:
loppopoo said:
Tony stark, I'm sure he can build me some sort of armor out of something...
Tony stark isn't a videogame character and never will be.
Please read the OPs for now on.

Iron man is.
Oh really? So You're telling me Stan Lee Copied Iron man directly out of a video game and made a multi-billion dollar comic franchise out of him, and didn't get sued?

There is a difference between BEING a video game character, and being a comic book/movie/tv show Character that APPEARS in a video game, or has a game made about them....

Tony Stark/Iron man is NOT a video game character. He may have been in a videogame but it doesnt constitute people calling him a videogame character.

Thats like someone going, "Super Mario? You mean the movie star?" You know since by your logic because Mario had a movie based on himself he automatically is classifed as a movie star.

Do you understand what Im saying?

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
Because I dont want to inccur the wrath of the guy above my 1st post for picking a character who wasnt originaly a character in a game(but now is)
I'll pick level 50 Frank West and "zombie walk" to safety

MetroidNut

Sep 2, 2009
Liara T'Soni (Mass Effect), Garrus Vakarian (also Mass Effect), and an Engineer (Halo 3: ODST).

Liara has, in the first game of the series, an ability that if used properly can be hilariously overpowered; her Biotic Lift can basically cause all the enemies on-screen (and the several-ton pieces of machinery they were taking cover behind) into the air. In other words, she can instantly incapacitate every zombie that gets anywhere close to us. She's also not human, which probably means zombie-immunity.

Garrus is the Chuck Norris of Mass Effect, the ridiculously awesome sniper that I took everywhere with me in both games. He once stole a kill from one of my friends; specifically, Garrus killed the second game's final boss. Oh, plus he's a turian so that means zombie-immunity, he's a competent squad leader, pre-ME2 activities suggest proficiency for training inexperienced Average Joes into a deadly freelance squad...yeah.

And a Halo Engineer because the little guys would be immune to zombies - they're floating, after all - and could provide me with a nice little energy shield to stop any stray zombie bites.