Oh no, look out behind you!

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I grew up in low income neighborhoods, where there were only like 5 houses doing Halloween and giving out candy. Most people would drive to other wealthy neighborhoods so their kids can have fun. I guess that's part of the reason why I didn't care for it since I saw it as a hassle to dress up and have your parents drive you.
Yea, I was out in the country so we too only went to a few houses near me then went to the neighborhoods, but my family still did that with a hay ride and took our family plus some friends and neighbors and we all rode on the back of a spooky decorated trailer through the suburb neighborhoods with the houses close together on that so it looked like a Halloween parade float and we had other random kids climb on and just join us along the way so it was an event in itself to make it fun. I can see how just being in the car with boring parents and isolated would be a lot less fun though, would have been better if you had friends with you.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
That's going to happen on Day of the Dead.

Remembrance of the dead though is more solemn, rather than throwing pumpkins, playing pranks, and getting money and candy...
I want CANDY!!