Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Temah

Dec 5, 2010
A power-armor clad vault dweller with a microwave emitter that tends to implode peoples heads...

Eolon

Aug 11, 2010
My character from Persona 3. He is quite low level,... but I still wouldn't want to deal with his freaking awesome Jack Frost.

Rikkano

May 29, 2011
Eldred from Sacrifice. And almight wizard who searches for a new plane of existance after destroying his old one, and they plays the 5 gods of the new plane out against each other.

I'd say I'm pretty much done for.

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
Niko Bellic and before that Soap McTavish. Well f***, either case, I'm screwed. Especially considering how I've been playing Niko. I might have a chance if I play dead... maybe.

Dreamfiller

May 25, 2011
Ummmmm...hai Samus.. i see youve got a supah missele loaded umm..
*Ridley comes*
TRAUMATAIZURE!
*samus bursts out to tears*
Id be ok i guess...and Ridley and me are bro-hams :)

Sozac

Jan 19, 2011
I probably just got sniped by Paragon Shepard. I knew I shouldn't have joined the Blue Suns.

ion496

Mar 21, 2011
Last game I played = EvE online
Main character? I'll just say my character's last spaceship.....
oh god. 1000 meter long potato with 4x pairs of 720mm artillery.... Firing fusion ammo.... Including drones....

Help.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I'm screwed. Cole from Infamous.......need a suit made of rubber that shoots water at him

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
That guy from amnesia. I could probably just say boogly boogly woo and he would run away and hide in some cupboard. So im not screwed

Cavouku

Mar 14, 2008
I just got Cole ice powers in InFamous 2, so...

Fuck me, if I don't get thunderstruck, I'll be a popsicle-kebab.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
A two meter high version of myself the can punch trees?
I am not going to like this...

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
There's no main characters in HoN.... is the player's character in Oblivion the main character?

If so, i'm screwed. Son of a gun goes invisible at any time, and can back-stab me pretty hard, if i survived, a single spell of any kind would vaporize me.