Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

Artemus

May 1, 2011
Slythernite said:
Technically mine's an MMO, but a level 20 Recon in Global Agenda? Cloaking, giant sword, sniper rifle? I don't think I know of a word to adequately describe how utterly beyond hope I would be.
My level 35 Robotics with a super modded Tempest, Mace and Shield, ARC Repair Arm and a bajillion little robots/turrets?

I think both of us are lost for words.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
zerobudgetgamer said:
Stocke from Radiant Historia...

Fire spells, powerful swordplay, the ability to turn invisible, oh, and lest I forget, the ability to go back in time even on the off-chance I DO get the upper hand, all so he can pre-empt me and get the upper hand himself.

Is there any way to describe the level of "I'm Fucked" that I really am?
Yeah, you're screwed.

Also, props for playing one of the best RPGs on the DS.

Priest of Lies

Mar 16, 2011
The last game I played was Assassins Creed Brotherhood. So I guese I'm pretty screwed. That is unless I become the most evil bastard of all time. Look at Alexander Borgia, he lived through one game and most of Brotherhood, so I'v got plenty of time.

Golden potatoe

Dec 20, 2010
Shanoa from Order of Eclesia. Seeing as how she eats demons for breakfast, I think i'm fu*ked and not in the good way. Oh, if only ;D

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
inFamous 2 Evil Cole, after I beat the game twice so he has ALL the powers. I am so...wait, I've got a full water bottle...I think I can escape this one.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
Cole will kick my ass, but then heal me with his human defibrillator power. As much sense as it makes to shock a person with a heart beat.

Pharaoh66

Jan 9, 2010
last game o played was Sphinx and the cursed mummy (please let some one else know this game) so a demigod wielding the sword of Osiris....... damn

CyprisVeil

Jan 20, 2011
The last game I played was Assassins' Creed II. Since this is Ezio we're talking about and I'm a pretty attractive young woman, your definition of "attacked" probably would have to be altered giving his track record. Otherwise, I'm in trouble. Actually, I think I'm in trouble either way! Hahah!!!

Lem_Gambino

Mar 17, 2009
I'd be pretty much dead by now, because one of the last games I played was God of War III. Followups include Lego Indiana Jones (those guys pack a punch!) and the ship from Ricochet Infinity (massive firepower).

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Razputin from Psychonauts.

I'd say I'm pretty much screwed. He's a fucking child prodigy in the art of psychic abilities.

TheLoneHunter

Jun 29, 2009
At the moment, I'm typing this from somewhere in the lower stratosphere above Panau, hurtling through the sky at speeds close to 230 MPH because my torso has been tethered to the side of an Aeroliner 474 jumbo jet by a ridiculously powerful dual-hooked grappling cable. The plane is set on a direct collision course with the Mile High Club, so even if I manage to survive the exploding plane, I'm still going to fall 1000 feet straight into the ocean. And unlike the person who put me into this situation, I don't have a magical regenerating parachute to save me.

Damn you to hell, Rico!

GETbacon

Oct 13, 2009
I wouldn't even get a chance to run as the way I set up the courier (NV)I would have been pegged off a mile away.

FallenPrism

Jan 7, 2009
Who counts as the main character of an MMO? is it the player character? Because if I met my character in RL I think his icy cold stare would be enough to do me in right then and there.

As for single player...ok that was an RTS, that's a whole other group of odd questions.

Ok, last game I played on xbox...well, I'd lose the dance competition, but other than that I'd be having a pretty swell day.