Ash Ketchum (in 10 guesses!)

Scorpion (15 guesses!)

And, the most surprising to me:
Darth Bane!

This thing is amazing.

Bailos

The Apostate
Sep 26, 2009
It's guessed Auron, Morrigan, Bomberman, and Dart (Legend of Dragoon)

I'm officially impressed.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
I just stumped it again. I was thinking of Kreeg, a runner from Mirror's Edge who appears on screen for about 10 seconds, and one of Akinator's three guess was The Antichrist. Gold.

It also couldn't get Danglars from The Count of Monte Cristo.

Templar9

Jul 8, 2009
It just got Corran Horn from Star Wars i've been to conventions whetre people don't know who that is!!!

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
IT Got Jon Irenicus from Baldur's Gate!
As well as Minsc, Aerie, and Jeheira, but not Kahlid!
But it did get Sarevok.

I'm pretty impressed! I'm not going to see if it can guess 'Biff the Understudy'.
Nope. But I added him.

Neat!

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
It didn't guess Hans from "Syberia". So I guess it gets stumped when faced with really obscure characters.

Twistur

Apr 16, 2009
I tried Morgan Freeman first (easy mode for him), because that was the first person to pop up in my mind.
Then I went for Sheogorath (from Oblivion, ofc), and he guessed it within 15 questions!

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Right, It guessed the T-Rex from Jurassic Park o_O

EDIT: and Jeremy kyle, now shits getting down!

EDIT2: and Aston Merrygold from JLS!!!! arghhhh im never gonna beat this thing

EDIT3: Fuck me, he even knows when you are fooling around clicking random buttons =O

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Templar9 said:
Beat it with a vauge character from sten books
I just beat it 22 times IN A ROW using characters from Heroes of Newerth, which aren't that obscure at all!

R3dF41c0n

Feb 11, 2009
It took two guess before it got Crassius Curio (from Morrowind) correct. Still very impressive.

Zombie Pie

Jul 7, 2009
I played twice the first time it guessed my character with easy, but the second time It gave up after guessing wrong 3 times. The genie guy said that he gave up and made me tell him my answer. My first character it guessed was Aldo Ryanes from inglorious Basterds by Quentin Tarantino, but the second character the one it couldn't guess was rupaul the drag queen lol.