Okami's HD Makeover Is Just Around the Corner

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
rhizhim said:
and again, bring it to the pc.
I second this notion! I don't have nor want a console.

Plus I'm not a fan of playing games on a friend's console, I want the experience contained on my PC. Alone. With my emotions. And the various voices that I hear. :(

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
I think someone killed Daystar.... he is never this late.....

OT: Why the PS3 exclusively? WHYYY!?

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Dangit, I don't wanna get a PSThree just to get to play this game, but it looks exceedingly likely that that is to happen.

Also, what the hell, Daystar? Did you die from anticipating this or something? I'm deeply disappointed in your lack of showing up, I was looking forward to your mini freak out session.

Dec 14, 2009
The 30th of October you say?

Just one second...

Radoh said:
Dangit, I don't wanna get a PSThree just to get to play this game, but it looks exceedingly likely that that is to happen.

Also, what the hell, Daystar? Did you die from anticipating this or something? I'm deeply disappointed in your lack of showing up, I was looking forward to your mini freak out session.
Sorry I was late for the party :D

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Ah, I've been meaning to try out this game eventually. I could always borrow it from a friend, but... eh, I might as well give the HD version a try.

Good to know. Looks like my October will be even MORE over-saturated with games.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i feel like im the only one who things this is stupid and kinda pointless.

1. okami isnt that old, doesnt yet warrant an hd remake. 2. its cell shaded. an hd remake of cell shaded graphics isnt gonna look all that different. i mean i know they remade jet set radio and thats cell shaded, but jet set radio is significantly older and was only on the dreamcast, if i remember correctly (though xbox got the sequel). therefore a re-release of that game makes sense since a lot of people probably never played it (myself included). with this game, not only is it not particularly old and still looks good on the ps2, but considering the fact that its gonna be a ps3 exclusive and most people with a ps3 also had a ps2, it seems unlikely that most people who would want to play okami, havent already.