Okay guys we need some happiness.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
All I can say is "Don't watch Charlie Brooker." I think he's one of the funniest comedians in the UK, but he will make you lose whatever faith you still have in humanity.

UK comedy is great for the blues though. Check Youtube for....

*League of Gentlemen.
*Absolutely Fabulous.
*Blackadder (season 1 is usually everyone's least favorite).
*Monty Python.
*Benny Hill.
*Father Ted.
*Psychoville.
*Twin Town.
*The Mighty Boosh.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
The Virgo said:
Woah, man, I'm an extreme pessimist not a million miles separated from you and even I think you're coming across as just being mean for the hell of it. It ain't helping anyone.

As for funny stuff...I have a dark joke! Han solo and Luke skywalker were walking around one day when a couple of stormtroopers saw them. They said "it's them, blast them!" but just then, gandalf turned up, got in their line of fire, and shouted "you, shall not, blas-" and then he was shot.

Yeah, not funny. But on the bright side, my local pound shop is selling candy floss again!

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
My god has NOBODY heard of spoiler tags? Took me two and a half minutes to get to the bottom of the first page of the thread. I hate you guys -.-

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
sage42 said:
n[/youtube]

Ahhhhhhh Freakazoid, constant source of amusement
Completely forgot about that show, and there is no better way to start off the day than watching a brain puke into a paper bag.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
The Virgo said:
snip video

Something to bring up your spirits after that last video. Not so bad after-all! Nothing's ever been gained from ignoring the good in this world. Interestingly the reason you say you don't like children is the same reason I think they're special, because their innocence means they have faith in goodness that too many adults have lost.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
thatguy1 said:

It's all about perspective.
that song actually proved that cats are simultaneously geniuses and retards. you win the Internetty for Cute.

also, every time i see this gif i smile...

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
likalaruku said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
Time for some gaming happiness! Enjoy your movie. Phoenix Wrong: The Movie, parts 1-7.
Thanks for that. XD
Not a problem! And now, some musical happiness:

(Captcha: internal escorma. Might have to have that looked at. =/ )

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
Doclector said:
Woah, man, I'm an extreme pessimist not a million miles separated from you and even I think you're coming across as just being mean for the hell of it. It ain't helping anyone.
Nope. If I wanted to be mean for the hell of it, I would come off as a prick telling people to piss off rather that someone trying to show everyone that there's no point in this thread. Just pitiful people trying to find happiness from stupid YouTube videos.

Doclector said:
As for funny stuff...I have a dark joke! Han solo and Luke skywalker were walking around one day when a couple of stormtroopers saw them. They said "it's them, blast them!" but just then, gandalf turned up, got in their line of fire, and shouted "you, shall not, blas-" and then he was shot.

Yeah, not funny.
I don't know. I liked it! I almost chuckled! :-]

JoJoDeathunter said:

Something to bring up your spirits after that last video. Not so bad after-all! Nothing's ever been gained from ignoring the good in this world.
I know I'm going to sound like a troll for saying this, so I want to apologize for it right now because I'm not, but I actually felt a little bit of disappointment when I saw that video.

Why can't some people just accept that some things are impossible and deal with it? The only reason that took place is because she was a child. If it had been an adult, nobody would have given a flying fuck.

If some 35-year-old wanted to see his dad before he died, nobody would have given a shit, but OOOOHHHH some little girl wants to see her daddy, awwww, how sad. *rollseyes*

JoJoDeathunter said:
Interestingly the reason you say you don't like children is the same reason I think they're special, because their innocence means they have faith in goodness that too many adults have lost.
It's not "innocence", it's called "lack of intelligence". What's the point of innocence anyway? I must say that the people who don't have it anymore are the ones who get things done! That's why children slobber all over themselves and eat paste while the adults get things done! Just the way it should be ...

Capt MacGregor

Mar 31, 2011
MurderousToaster said:

Whenever I feel sad, I just watch FLCL again. The world could die in the violent fire of a nuclear armaggedon and I swear that show would still lift my spirits.
Anyone know a good place to go to watch the rest of these?