Okay, this is disgusting.

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
Saw this website in an article in the newspaper. Just so you guys know I am not in any way Neo-Nazi or White Supremacist.They actually run Holocaust denial films at the local library. /wtf anyone?
http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/ I am in no way promoting or advertising these people.
Edit: I live in this town. I shudder to think I might see these people on the street where they might do some damage.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
All I can say is, fucking hell. I never really was around for any major racism situations, so this blog is incredibly shocking to me. I feel sorry for Christians who aren't like the people that write this blog, because they are being downtrodden by these fucking bastards.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
What a hilariously racist way of reporting on a rather unhilarious story.

Are you sure this guy isn't trolling? It could be just a nutter but it does seem rather over the top.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Oh for the love of Jesus fucking Christ, how are some parts of the world so stupid. Then again, countless Americans think that the government caused 9/11 so I shouldn't be fucking surprised.

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
ToastiestZombie said:
All I can say is, fucking hell. I never really was around for any major racism situations, so this blog is incredibly shocking to me. I feel sorry for Christians who aren't like the people that write this blog, because they are being downtrodden by these fucking bastards.
Yea, I am a Christian. These guys are really really not cool.
Bobic said:

Are you sure this guy isn't trolling? It could be just a nutter but it does seem rather over the top.
Unfortunately no, these guy's are not trolling. Actually its written by a woman.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Deadpool062 said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Yeh, I love the fact that they put in the title "Look at all these lovely WHITE babies being born", then anything to do with black people is considered criminal and bad. If these types of people could go away, then maybe black people wouldn't have to do the things they post in that blog. The people who write this blog should see that they are doing much, much more harm to making the world a happier place than anyone else.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Is that link wrong/broken?

All im getting is pictures of some guys days out with his kid.

Jan 27, 2011
......Dammit, I regret clicking that link and giving them the extra hit.

Anybody know any hacktivists who would be interested in shutting these guys down for a few hours? Or even better, edit the page so they look even more stupid?

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Beasts such as

and

should be mercilessly executed for the good of mankind, but in no f**king way do they represent Black people as a whole. It's horribly contrived scaremongering, highlighting the worst of one particular race whilst ignoring the fact that there are many many Whites who are equally bad, probably including the people who make such biased hate sites.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
pfffffhHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, this is priceless. I hope they go to heaven, so that they're surrounded by the people they despise in paradise. The justice... it would be fantastic.

Anyways, "Zog's Nightmare" is disgusting. The Holocaust was disgusting. This is just pitiful.

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
aegix drakan said:
......Dammit, I regret clicking that link and giving them the extra hit.

Anybody know any hacktivists who would be interested in shutting these guys down for a few hours? Or even better, edit the page so they look even more stupid?
We could try and call Jester I guess. He hacked Westboro for a while. They aren't really infringing on free speech though so I doubt Anon would do anything with them.

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
Deadpool062 said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Bobic said:

Unfortunately no, these guy's are not trolling. Actually its written by a woman. Scary.
Hahaha that last part made me laugh "written by a woman. Scary." Why does that make the article any different? Might want to change that, if it caught one persons eye then theres a chance others will see it and MIGHT get cross. Not that I am speaking on anyones behalf bla bla bla legal arse covering!

Also bat-shit insane people exist everywhere, we shrug, sigh and move on.

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
Von Strimmer said:
Deadpool062 said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Bobic said:

Unfortunately no, these guy's are not trolling. Actually its written by a woman. Scary.
Hahaha that last part made me laugh "written by a woman. Scary." Why does that make the article any different? Might want to change that, if it caught one persons eye then theres a chance others will see it and MIGHT get cross. Not that I am speaking on anyones behalf bla bla bla legal arse covering!

Yea that was a joke. Not very funny in hindsight.

Von Strimmer

Apr 17, 2011
Deadpool062 said:
Von Strimmer said:
Deadpool062 said:
ToastiestZombie said:
Bobic said:

Yea that was a joke. Not very funny in hindsight.
Mate it made me chuckle so it wasn't too bad. Seems to be a bit of a recurring problem on this website now (if not life in general), you cant say anything for fear of alerting the hoard.

Keep it up, if people cant take a joke then they should probably stop sucking their thumbs before coming onto the internet.

Same as the article... People are unique, its what makes humanity interesting :D