Old cartoons you would rewatch or revive if you could

Da Chi

Sep 6, 2010
Also a re-boot of Ren and Stimpy! Oh wait...

Also a side note, "Fleisher" Popeyes (I think that's how you spell his name.) I'd be willing to bet that the director is long dead but THOSE are worth their weight in moon gold. Pure priceless. A re-boot of that caliber could make ANY cartoon amazing.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
don't we have the internet? can't we look up like any series ever and watch it right now? i am currently rewatching batman: animated.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Macheteswordgun said:
Freakazoid, Finish samurai jack, Courage the cowderly dog, megas xlr, Murni Kenshin or something like that, Something with some elemental samurais on cartoon network, YuYu hockashow or something like that, The real Unedited Dbz not the nicktoon reboot,and thats about all i got off of the top of my head
rurouni kenshin, as well as yu yu hakusho, yes those were awesome and should be revived.
Also some older cartoons like the spiderman from the 90's and cowboys of moo mesa. All fantastic shows, also reboot and the mighty ducks cartoon where they were alien ducks and that cool golden mask

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
Clerks - The Animated Series
Invader Zim
Terrible Thunder Lizards
Ranma 1/2
Daria
Exo-Squad
MASK
Sectaurs
Justice League
Animaniacs / Pinky & The Brain

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
bliebblob said:
The animated starship troopers series.
Not only was it barely a kid's show (very moody, people die horribly etc.), it followed the book (the movie was based on a book) more closely.

trailer:
Now why would I want this revised? Because through some weird black budget magic they didn't have the funds to make the very last episode and it would be nice to have some closure.

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so, the guy who uploaded that trailer even made a petition for it.
Damn fucking straight I want this show back! Most of the kiddy stuff was dropped after the Pluto campaign, and then the show went crazy with stuff. Only Dizzy's voice drops this show for me.