Old escapist series. You guys missing them?

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Tales from the Table. I got really into this and found the ending really inconclusive. There were rumors of them doing a second series or another show but heard nothing since.

'Record Stops.'

Sep 6, 2010
rollerfox88 said:
I think the current line-up is the weakest Ive seen it in years, the only thing I watch is Zero Punctuation and the only features I read are Critical Miss and Extra Punctuation. I have no love for Jimquistion, MovieBobs various endeavours, No Right Answer, or the Loading Ready Run guys, and would much rather see Extra Credits back here, or some entertaining series like Doomsday Arcade.

I guess the Escapist is lucky it bought Yahtzees soul when the price was low.
Although to be fair on the Escapist, Yahtzee is a fairly prolific man, he owns a bar(don't know if he still has it) writes novels(Looking forward to his JAM one), did some stuff with his buddies Matt and Yog(stopped doing that sadly) created some weird adventure games starring a thief named Trilby(don't know if he's made any new games) and tends to go on vacations quite a lot. So I assume he makes money in other ways, if he can afford a week's vacation in DC Washington. Plus Ad revenue money he gets, and royalties from ZP merchandise, he's better off than MOST people in the Games Industry who don't make millions upon millions of dollars off of a game that took over a decade to come out...despite being wanted MORE than virtually any other game series out there.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
I miss Game Dogs -No One Ever

I liked Unforgotten Realms, but idk, it felt oddly homophobic at times. I'm all for offensive jokes, but in a few episodes it just felt mean spirited