Old games that need to be sold again

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
The title kinda says it, but let me explain. Which old games that are no longer sold, either in stores or via digital distribution, need to be made available on places like Steam or GOG?

I personally would like to see the Ultima games released. I've been following the Spoony One's reviews of the series, and I REALLY want to try it. Problem is, most game stores don't stock old PC games, and the Ultima games in general seem like the holy grail-the Ultima Collectino is going for almost $100 bucks on eBay!

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
Terranigma, the best game on the Super Nintendo, has never received re-release of any variety.

diggy140892

Jun 4, 2010
Death_Korps_Kommissar said:
Can someone put Star Wars Battlefield 2 on XBLA please? :(
I think you mean Star Wars Battlefront 2 but yes I would love that to be put on XBLA and PSN.

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
Final Fantasy 7 through 9, It's so hard to find good copies. Obviously, remakes would be awesome, but I'll settle.

the spud

May 2, 2011
You can get those on PSN, can't you?......Oh...wait

OT. FF6 is in need of a remake or re release of some kind, I had to shell out $35 for an original copy, the GBA release now costs about the same, and the play station release had terrible lag.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Some PS1 rare games would be nice. Legend of Dragoon, Tombi!/Tomba and maybe the Colony Wars trilogy.

thedevilscousin

Nov 14, 2010
Dude, there are too many good old games to mention, i don't just mean in stores, but in online shops too, like that they should really put medevil up on psn.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
DarkSaber said:
The X-Wing and Tie Fighter serieseseses,
I like how you think.

Just Tie Fighter would be good enough for me. Modernize the graphics and give the iMUSE soundtrack the orchestral treatment, but leave everything else alone (well, maybe tone down the difficulty a tad on some of the missions).