Old Habits Die Hard?

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
So, I've recently quit smoking Cannabiss, And Feel absolutley great! I decided I needed a change and this is how i'm going to bring it about.

My question to you Escapists is this:

"What habits have you/Would you like to quit and why?"

and

"Do you have any pointers to any other Escapists on how to quit habits?"

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
Dammit, I thought this was about a new Die Hard movie. Anyway, I bite my nails, no nearly as much as I used to, but still, I'd like to stop all together.

Dec 14, 2009
I have a massive aversion to being bored. To the point where I leave 3000-4000 word assignments until the day before they're due, I'm completely obesessed with things that interest me and completely evasive to things that don't. I need to remedy it but don't know how.

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
AjimboB said:
What does this have to do with gaming?
Off-Topic Forum, Not about gaming.

What does this bring to the discussion? Nothing, If you have something related to say however feel free to say it Amigo.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I should quit chewing on my fingers, I'm running out of band-aids...

ham and red bull

Dec 2, 2010
I quit drinking coke! My pointers... just stop! For me it helped to have a bottle of water next to my desk at all time!
I want to stop procrastinating, but what the hey, that can wait till next week!

Madskull

Dec 1, 2010
I'm really addicted to coke and cigarettes, but I don't want to quit neither. Why? Because I feel good while consuming them.
I can't imagine spending a whole night in front of my computer without a 2 liter coke and a pack of smokes.

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
AjimboB said:
WINDOWCLEAN2 said:
AjimboB said:
What does this have to do with gaming?
Off-Topic Forum, Not about gaming.

What does this bring to the discussion? Nothing, If you have something related to say however feel free to say it Amigo.
It was first posting in the gaming discussion section, and then moved here.
Contributing something to the Thread would have been appreciated however, I was aware it was posted in the wrong thread and asked for it to be moved. But now we are merely exchanging pointless words.
But please do at least give a point of view on the topic if you are going to post in it.

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
Smoking, just about one of the worst things you can do for your health these days.

My main problem is I actually enjoy it, havent even tried to quit once. Just I know I'm going to regret it.

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
aquaman839 said:
I gotta stop cracking my knuckles I do it all the time and according to old wives it fucks upp your hands.
I heard that's a load of rubbish; it's just air bubbles or something. Still, it's probably best not to do it anyway as it hasn't been proved or disproved if it can cause problems.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
At first I thought this was a new die-hard movie...
Anywho, anything I'm addicted to I haven't quit. But at least I don't drink, smoke or do drugs!