OMFG Jack did WHAT?

Melaisis

Dec 9, 2007
Why would you be surprised. I don't see any problem with it. The guy who shot his mouth off about it had no idea what the Hell he was talking about.
GET IN THERE JACK!

I actually ROFL'd.

Eudaemonian

Executor
Jan 22, 2008
Jack, as crazy as he is, is usually very well informed about the stuff he gripes out. He draws all the wrong conclusions and applies things completely backwards, but he usually starts with what could reasonably be called facts.

I guess this crazy ***** was too much for even him. It's just a "Hey, you're making our position look bad" thing... and he's right. She just made his crazy position look even crazier... to those who know anything. Unfortunately, both of their audiences are largely composed of people who DON'T know anything.

Lampdevil

Dec 12, 2007
First EA standing up for its developers, and then Jack Thompson thinking the whole thing is silly...

I... I don't know what to think, anymore. The world, it's... it's changing! D:

John Galt

Dec 29, 2007
This seems rather suspicious, since when would Ol' Jackie defend a game like this? It's just maddening!

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
Red Shadow said:
Isn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse? Along with the five horsemen?
4horsemen, death, pestilence, war and conquest (think thats the names) unless thompson is the fifth? lol

Haliwali

Jan 29, 2008
Sib said:
Red Shadow said:
4horsemen, death, pestilence, war and conquest (think thats the names) unless thompson is the fifth? lol
War, Famine, Pestilence, Death, and Tohmpson.

Mr. Bubbles

Sep 27, 2007
Sib said:
Red Shadow said:
War, Famine, Pestilence (or Pollution to those who've read Good Omens), and Death.

Arbre

Jan 13, 2007
He's in control of the senate.

- He wants to keep his job, so he's probably going to toe the line a hell of a lot now. Doesn't mean it will make more sense. He'll keep dancing.

I'm dancin', dancin'! Woo!

Annom

Nov 7, 2007
Even more surprising is Jack Thompson has a sens of humor.

"To: Brian
Immediate News Release - January 24, 2008
Grand Theft Auto IV to Be Released April 29; Culture War Begins Now

To: Jack
I like your new glasses.

To: Brian
Wow, as usual you're grasping the real news here."

xbeaker

Sep 11, 2007
Actually this doesn't surprise me. Jack is all about VIOLENCE, not sex. Mind you he would open up the gates of hell if he found out that a single copy of that new 360 muder simulator where you can create a virtual version of yourself ant then train to kill other people and aliens with assault rifles, pistols, hand grenade, and psionic powers were sold to a 16-year-old kid.