omg, it is finally cold

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
I wrote a post, but deleted it since it was insane ramblings. The gist, however, was: Keep your fucking cold, I've been exposed to it all my life and loathe it.

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
I'm in Afghanistan, and right now it's kinda chilly. At night. The afternoons are pleasant enough, though, roughly similar to mid-late April in Wisconsin.

SEPECAT

Nov 15, 2010
I live in Maryland and we've had unseasonable warmth up until recently. It's like summer turned into spring and gave the illusion of fall with the changing leaves and daylight. It only started getting cold 3 days ago.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Combustion Kevin said:
we had snow here by now last year.

I miss the snow.
I too miss the snow, me and my friends have a running tradition where we strip off to our underwear and dive in it.

We have pictures and stuff on Facebook.

Shadow Geo

Mar 24, 2011
Yup, the first day of December, and it's FREEZING over here in Las Vegas. I'm used to the heat!

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I never really moved, but its always weird when I travel and the weather is different than normal.

hell, I feel weird when its unseasonable warm/cold where I live.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
im from Alabama and my god is it cold, yes, 46 degrees is considered fucking cold here.

if its cold, it better snow or ill make mother nature my *****.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
I hate snow and cold weather, so you can keep it. :p

First time I experienced weather which I didn't expect?

Hum, well, when we moved from coast too "middle-ish" off Norway during the winter I witnessed first time how big a difference it is during winter from coastal/whatever it's called when it's not. So much colder, I was not amused. :p

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
We just got some snow fall here in the suburbs of Columbus Ohio, wasn't much but it was nice. I love the cold, I get to lounge around in my robes, sweats, and loafers.

Mafoobula said:
I'm in Afghanistan, and right now it's kinda chilly. At night. The afternoons are pleasant enough, though, roughly similar to mid-late April in Wisconsin.
You live there or just visiting or...? I am sorry just never really heard some one say they are in the middle east on this sight... now I am interested.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
It may be cold where you're at, but it's still 75F here on the Texas coast >.>

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Combustion Kevin said:
we had snow here by now last year.

I miss the snow.
same here. two weeks of the stuff.
everyones bitching about it being 'freezing' and 'cold' and 'my hands are really dark purple, look at them'.
jeez.
brb, i'm going to fuck a freezer.

Byere

Jan 8, 2009
So, being from the UK... in a seaside town that rarely gets much, if any, snow... I can't really relate. However, I went out to North Dakota in February a few years back and MY GAWD! It was cold out there >.<

Also, I swear they had more snow on each front lawn than my entire town gets when it snows :(

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Woodsey said:
I miss the Summer. I already hate the fucking Winter, and it hasn't even snowed or rained particularly yet.
I'm from Australia, and I'm the exact opposite. I hate the heat of Summer (we get such ridiculous humidity and heat here, it's practically a war-crime), but I love our Winters (we don't get snow-weather, we just get chill-weather). Unfortunately, yesterday was the first of Summer, and the only good part is the afternoon storms (nothing cools down half a state like regular thunderstorms).

Combustion Kevin

Nov 17, 2011
Archemetis said:
I too miss the snow, me and my friends have a running tradition where we strip off to our underwear and dive in it.

We have pictures and stuff on Facebook.
I respect your hardiness, good sir.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
ninonybox360 said:
Grayjack said:
It snowed in October here, but no snow after that.
This, PA is a real temperamental ***** when it comes to weather.
New York is being weird this year too. It feels like October, yet it's December. It was much colder in October.