On november 1st, a crap load of games are coming out, are there any you plan to buy on that day?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
War of the North is coming out that soon?
I might get it once it goes down in price. Seems interesting, thought it was coming out later though.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
CalluesCow said:
TrilbyWill said:
i'll be living outside my local Game store for the following 10 gays, so i might pick up LOTR...
I didn't know homosexuals had become a time measurement.
its the time it takes a person to seduce and sleep with each of them. so for example, i wait for 10 separate gay men to pass by and fuck them.
i estimate one per day.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Sonic generations, and Uncharted 3 for me.

Then Skyrim on the PC a few days after.

Wow, I'm really going to be a big spender next month.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
None of those, really. Might give that LotR game a look since it kinda reminds me of Demon Stone and I liked that game...

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I,m saving my money for Skyrim!
I play PC exclusively I don,t care for LOTR or the Air Conflict game.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Sonic Generations, possibly. Nothing else interests me much until Bioshock Infinite comes out.

ElektroNeko said:
The only game I might buy this year is "Chantelise", because it's only game I'm interested in, and it's the only one that I can pay XD
It already is out. Check Steam.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Nope not in the least bit interested. My birthday was earlier this month and I got all the games I wanted, save Catherine, for it. Now just to get Catherine on Christmas. ^_^

Rouzeki

Feb 11, 2009
about the only game I have a feeling ill be Getting is Project Diva: Extend in December. most games right are just not catching my eye or give me more trouble to just play then they are worth.

this is coming from a low-grade PC-PSP-DS only player as of right now.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
None. I'm shelling out for Skyrim or Arkham City, depending how buggy Skyrim starts out as.

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
I'm definitly buying Uncharted 3, and mostly likely buying LotR: War of the North.

Nonetheless, I'm going to be broke by the time November is done, due to the fact that most of the games I want are coming out next month. Then I'll be waiting for Mass Effect.

Oh the waiting is the hardest part~!

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
November is going to take a rather substantial toll on my wallet. Right now I am looking at Sonic Generations, Skyrim, and Halo Anniversary. Also Minecraft will actually be "finished" but I, like many others, already own that.