On the twelfth day of christmas I didn't get...

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Christmas is basically over. Or Chrismahaunakwanzikah, depending on your religious affiliations.
And it was a great day! full of family, fun, presents and love.
But because I'm a vapid, aging nerd, I thought it would be great to talk about all the stuff we WISH we got for christmas! You know, the things we really wanted.

For example:

1. There is no tiny robotic Dalek prowling the house. You can get robotic dogs, dragons, dinosaurs, etcetera ad nasuem, but no tiny dalek. Note: daleks powered by feeble human children do not count.

Addendum After flying in a plane, and reading the entire SkyMall catalogue (cover to cover) I noticed that people are purchasing decorative litter boxes for their cats. Can we say, A Tiny Tardis for Mittens?

2: My wife is not presently wearing an overly tight Star Trek outfit. This is an egregious oversight that I hope to rectify some time before next Christmas.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I'm really surprised I didn't get socks or underwear this Christmas. It's always a staple gift, and I didn't get a single one. That's the first time ever.

Sorry, it's not very imaginative is it?

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
nothing much

there was Rage and Assassin's Creed: Revealations, but i made it clear NOT to buy those unless you find a particularly good deal on them, and NEVER buy them new

so i guess not getting those was my fault

gnordsiek

Dec 25, 2011
I did not get my job back for Christmas. I was laid off back in Sept. in a corporate wide work force reduction, ok. I have spent the time since looking for work. Just in the last couple of weeks I finally get a face to face interview for a decent job. The company said they would let me know this past week. I did not hear from them but on Friday the company that laid me off posted my job on the interwebs with a different job description so they are not obligated to bring me back. Merry Christmas to me!

Oh, I have also not been made the "all being master of time, space, and dimension" like I have repeatedly asked Santa for since the late 70's.

Lastly, I did not get a copy of Forza 4 because I was not able to get it cheap enough on Ebay.

Merry Christmas

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
The Jersey shore cast to die of aids

Paris Hilton to die of aids

Two of the three well known kardashians girls dead(dont care who)

Lindsey Lohan to stay in jail then die of aids

Justin Bieber to be paralyzed from the neck down

Will Smiths Family to die in an avalanche

Glee to be canceled

Bronies mania die down on the escapist

well the list goes on and only becomes darker but you get it.

Philol

Nov 7, 2011
Well I really wanted control over the world, but we can't get everything we want, so I'll settle for the other things I got.

CODE-D

Feb 6, 2011
Also gift cards are bullshit
Luckily I only got one this year but you know what I had rather have gotten?
the $20 dollars they used for it.

saucecode

Jul 30, 2011
1. Gaming PC
2. Portal Gun

Someone out there got a portal gun, and probably hasn't told the world because he is stuck at terminal velocity.

michael87cn

Jan 12, 2011
saucecode said:
1. Gaming PC
2. Portal Gun

Someone out there got a portal gun, and probably hasn't told the world because he is stuck at terminal velocity.
Yep, and his name is Tobuscus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeDpRCD59fU

saucecode

Jul 30, 2011
michael87cn said:
saucecode said:
1. Gaming PC
2. Portal Gun

Yep, and his name is Tobuscus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeDpRCD59fU
I met this guy. He lives like 5 houses away from my cousins appartment.
wtf?!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I didn't get... erm... not much, except the things I wasn't expecting/didn't want.

Seriously. My parents are being awesome about paying for things this year :D

TheMoatMonster

Dec 15, 2008
Batou667 said:
CODE-D said:
Justin Bieber to be paralyzed from the neck down
I'd settle for him to be paralysed from the neck up.
Thought he already was.

OT: Acorn Computers didn't come back to life. I've been putting it on my Christmas list for years and years. Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if this Father Christmas guy is actually real.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
Are you from the future? Because the 12th day of christmas is the 6th of January. 25th of December is the 1st day. Anyway I'm happy with what I got.

Linda Bridget

Jul 7, 2011
What I truly wanted for Christmas was for my mother to be with us into the new year only that didn't happen. She died on the 23rd