One famous person will rule the world, and you decide who.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
I was really coming in here thinking Stephen Fry. This is kind of weird. Why don't we call him up and have him set in charge.

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
Saxton Hale.
I figure no person could rule to world well, so at least 'ol Saxton would give us some damn fine wars.

PowerC

Feb 28, 2011
zombiejoe said:
You must pick one politician, celebrity, or other famous person to rule the entire earth. Here are the rules. You do not get to work with these rulers, just pick one. Also, you can't rule the world and neither can a friend or relative, it must be a famous person you do not know personally.

So, who do you pick and why?
Morgan Freeman, he has a voice like butter and he already played God once, so he has some experience

Nudu

Jun 1, 2011
Jack Black. Because he is Jack Black.

Or maybe Morgan Freeman.

Jack Black with Morgan Freeman as his mentor. My god would that be awesome.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Lauren Faust of course. And considering the number of bronies on this site, I am shocked it has not been said yet.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
My initial reaction was to say Count Chocula but since the nazi-esque OP desires an actual person I'm voting for Tim Curry.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Since Stephen Frye has already been said, I'm going to give my vote to David Mitchell. I agree with him on many points, the speeches would actually be fun to watch and he's just neurotic enough not to fuck anything up carelessly.

CaptVickHartnell

Jan 12, 2011
Greg Graffin, singer from the punk band Bad Religion AND a professor of Zoology and Evolutionary Biology at Cornell University.

silvermorning624

Jun 15, 2010
If I could pick someone who is no longer living I would have to go with Bertrand Russell. For someone who is still with us, I will gladly cast my lot in with Stephan Fry and Hue Laurie as vice president. Then Stephan can finally tell us about the acropolis where the Parthenon is.