One random fact about yourself? :D

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Railgun88 said:
I want a nice hot emo chick that wears tripp pants and such, all the while I can still have a full meaningful conversation with her.
Does she really have to be emo or does goth work too? Cause you sound more like you want goth than emo just on the fact of wanting meaningful conversation.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
I like fancy hats, like trilbies

I have very little fear of snakes and spiders, but I am afraid of heights

I think Pepsi > Coke

Railgun88

Dec 27, 2008
aprilmarie said:
Railgun88 said:
I want a nice hot emo chick that wears tripp pants and such, all the while I can still have a full meaningful conversation with her.
Does she really have to be emo or does goth work too? Cause you sound more like you want goth than emo just on the fact of wanting meaningful conversation.
Yeah that works too. I just love the look, sound, and attitude of the... genre(?), I guess you could say. And I think emo/goth chicks that for 1, can wear Tripp clothes without giving a damn what people think, is pretty hot. And 2, usually they can be pretty smart and insightful.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
I been shopping at Fort Knox. It also has a water park, mini golf, and a bowling alley.

also the only clothes I wear are plain black T-shirts, and blue jeans A black pinstripe fedora (Trilby's are only half as cool as fedoras) brown, or black leather boots, and a brown or black (trench)coat

I also have severe hypoglycemia, and because of it corn can kill me.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Railgun88 said:
aprilmarie said:
Railgun88 said:
Yeah that works too. I just love the look, sound, and attitude of the... genre(?), I guess you could say. And I think emo/goth chicks that for 1, can wear Tripp clothes without giving a damn what people think, is pretty hot. And 2, usually they can be pretty smart and insightful.
Then yeah I'd like to say Hi and my favorite pants are my TRIPP pants that my work has banned me from wearing :)

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Railgun88 said:
aprilmarie said:
Railgun88 said:
Hahahaha mmh, ive been out with 3 emo/scene girls; 2 of them were pretty brainless and only wanted to be with me beacuse of my hair and the fact i play in a band...
...the other one i had a 14 month relationship with so...1/3 of them are awesome, the other 2/3 are shallow sluts hahahaha

Railgun88

Dec 27, 2008
aprilmarie said:
Railgun88 said:
aprilmarie said:
Railgun88 said:
Then yeah I'd like to say Hi and my favorite pants are my TRIPP pants that my work has banned me from wearing :)
Well hello. May I ask what kind of job you have, and why your work banned you from wearing them?

jjofearth

Feb 3, 2009
I have this weird habit where I take the rhythm of the last thing that was said in a conversation, and repeatedly tap it.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
I work on cars
I do ballet
I swing dance every Monday night
I can play *just about* every woodwind/brass instrument and most of percussion
My favorite instrument is the Timpani and I love tuning it
I like singing
I love to dance
I love photography
I love video games
I am a natural blonde
I am smart
I can cook when I want to but typically don't like to
I am OCD (and that bugs me because I always want them in alphabetical order CDO)
I am Mormon
I am a goth girl and have been since 7th grade