Onii-Chan

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
In the middle panel the bit in Grey's glasses that go in the nose isn't there.

Peregrin130

Nov 18, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
I just got back from a weekend long anime convention, and I was expecting this strip to be more "GRRR, ARRRGH, anime sux lololol!!!1!" like before, but this actually made me feel sorry for Grey. That's too mean, Cory.
Peregrin130 said:
The Bucket said:
Does Cory look like the Blonde Spice of a boy-band in real life as well?
I liked the hipster viking haircuts better.
You mean like TECHNOVIKING?!
No, more like http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comicsandcosplay/comics/critical-miss/12096-A-Critical-Miss

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
If the internet has taught me anything, the words "Onii-Chan" are inevitably a prelude to something hugely disturbing. I never know what form it will take, but it will happen.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
... I now wait for the strangely dead-eyed girl who is going to kill Corey with her mind powers...

I watched Elfen Lied as a child, don't judge me...

Sep 13, 2009
Aerosteam said:
In the middle panel the bit in Grey's glasses that go in the nose isn't there.
I hope you mean on the nose, I really hope you mean on the nose.

If not, you should start shopping for your glasses somewhere else

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Ohlookit said:
So I'm guessing Cory shaved

-M
Nope.
Grey just stole his beard, dyed it black, and put it on.

<.< Soon, he will want to take another...

Beware.......

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
vallorn said:
... I now wait for the strangely dead-eyed girl who is going to kill Corey with her mind powers...
I'm waiting for his father to perform some terribly unethical experiments on him involving a dog...

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Every weeaboo has two dreams.

1. To be called oniichan by a cute imouto
2. For senpai to finally notice them

I've lived the first one. I still eagerly await the day senpai finally notices me.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
SupahGamuh said:
What's next?, call him senpai and start saying Uguu~?

I've never watched Kanon, but I'm pretty sure people start dying eventually. I hope she is one of them, cause that is the most fucking obnoxious sound any human being has ever made!

VanQ said:

I've lived the first one. I still eagerly await the day senpai finally notices me.
Damnit! I was hoping to be the cute imouto to call you Onii-chan! Who's the harlot who took your first time?!

And just do it Corey. Tis' only in private!

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Elfgore said:
VanQ said:

Damnit! I was hoping to be the cute imouto to call you Onii-chan! Who's the harlot who took your first time?!

And just do it Corey. Tis' only in private!
My actual little sister. She found my anime DVDs herself when I was still living at home and just dived into them herself. In hindsight I'm not sure if I was a good or bad influence on her...

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Maybe I'm wrong, but it always seems to me that in comics where the work is split between writer and illustrator, such as this one and Penny Arcade, the illustrator has WAY more work than the writer. I mean, how long does it really take to come up with a funny three panel bit of dialogue?

Just a thought.

Norithics said:
There's soda all. Over my shirt. I wasn't prepared for that, you jerks!
That's a weird sentence break.

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
<link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhZDvJTiQk>"I-I'm never going to call you Onii-Chan, Sempai!"

Kerethos

Jun 19, 2013
Objectable said:
<link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNhZDvJTiQk>"I-I'm never going to call you Onii-Chan, Sempai!"
My soul... my poor soul... that hurt my soul! Why did I listen to that?! I'm gonna need so much metal and Bloodborne soundtrack to heal that trauma. :(

Also, my youngest sister called me Onii-chan once, in an annoying squeaky voice. I gave her an angry look and said: No. So she said it again and gave me a hug...

I still don't get anime. Too me it's still just creepy plastic human-like things making loud noises and talking too much :p

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
flying_whimsy said:
That is both creepy and kind of adorable. It's probably for the best they don't mix Erin in with their author strips: her sarcasm on this one would be lethal.
As would her penchant for arson.

Sigmund Av Volsung said:
This is a prelude to a hentai if the internet has taught me anything :p
I'm pretty sure that hentai already existed.

However, it screwed up my slashfanfic.