Organic Holiday Gift Suggestions

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Nick Lerman said:
amaranth_dru said:
How utterly disturbing. Thank you once again, you fill my quota for the creep factor quite nicely today. *applause*
Some of these I'd actually buy to put in a frame. Do you do these digitally or are they actual real-world creations scanned/photographed?
Good morning and thank you for allowing me to fill your creepy reservoir with its required measure.

Almost everything I do these days is done with my children's art supplies in a sketchbook and then scanned.
At the moment I sell nothing but if you truly desire something I have drawn I will happily send you a scan.
Tis the season of giving. Feel free to message me if you dare!

I'd like to see some Fraught with Peril t-shirts on the citizenry in a benevolent future.

freaper said:
There's way too little semen to ascertain whether or not that person is ACTUALLY gone forever.
Is there a quantity that would change that? If so, I don't think you would want me to draw it.
You will have to be satisfied for the moment with eyes and intestines.
I do appreciate your skepticism.
Can't help with t-shirts, but could help with poster/canvas prints if you were interested lol

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Man, that is disgusting. I can't believe that you'd actually put something that foul into a comic that could be seen by impressionable children. I think I've lost my appetite.

..."poop in a bottle"? What? No, I mean that last thing.

freaper said:
There's way too little semen to ascertain whether or not that person is ACTUALLY gone forever.
No, but at least you'd be able to tell that they've come and gone recently....