origin on the house program.. latest free give away

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
EA are currently giving away on origin Need for speed most wanted for free as part of the on the house program so pick it up quick people

https://www.origin.com/en-au/store/free-games/on-the-house

votemarvel

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 29, 2009
Country
England
It's a fun title but boy it gets irritating when they freeze your car to narrate at you.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
It's very short for racing game standards, at least, if your goal is to be the Most Wanted list. Took my about 5 hours I think. I even messed around a bit.

Beating every race for every car? I'd say maybe 15 hours.

But for free? Hey, I liked it while it lasted. And I paid $20 for it.

MrJinks

Apr 13, 2010
Thanks, I'm voting yes with the download button, it's had at least one good review that I trust. I wasn't aware Origin had an "On The House" program until you mentioned it because I haven't logged in to Origin in quite a while (it's on my task bar now). It's odd that it occurred to me earlier today that I really should get around to finishing Syndicate, I really wanted to but now it's been a long time so I guess I'll be starting again to recapture the atmosphere.

nomotog_v1legacy

Jun 21, 2013
MrJinks said:
Thanks, I'm voting yes with the download button, it's had at least one good review that I trust. I wasn't aware Origin had an "On The House" program until you mentioned it because I haven't logged in to Origin in quite a while (it's on my task bar now). It's odd that it occurred to me earlier today that I really should get around to finishing Syndicate, I really wanted to but now it's been a long time so I guess I'll be starting again to recapture the atmosphere.
It has had once for awhile. They just switched from jade empire. It's neat, but I find myself downloading and not playing the games.