Orson Scott Card and gays

Gitsnik

May 13, 2008
Ghostwise said:
Bender's Game....I mean Ender's Game is one of my all time favorite books. He could eat babies and I'd still enjoy the book. It's greeeeaaaat!
My lifes motto has just been updated.

This is kind of like Anne Rice though - just because she's stupid *now* doesn't mean that she has-not wrote some (very un-manly) good stuff in the past. Or Top Gun getting boycotted because Tom is a dick now. That makes no sense.

This has just turned into one more plug: Read at least Ender's Game. Just once.

Choppaduel

Mar 20, 2009
Your not being childish at all. Just steal his books. That way your not supporting him; instead your exploiting him. :)

Elle-Jai

Mar 26, 2010
I read quite a lot of his books before learning his stance on the gay community. I took the same vow on the day I heard never to read him again.

I realise he's LDS, but seriously, keep your disgusting views to yourself, and we'll keep our disgusting perversions to ourselves. No point arguing with bigots, as the saying goes: They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

clipse15

May 18, 2009
Who cares? I mean is The Pianist not a great film anymore just because the mind behind it had sex with an underage girl? No but than again its up to you to make up your own mind. I pesonally think you should divorce the creator from the product.