Ostrich Leather Adorns Luxurious French Arcade Stick

Feb 13, 2008
Well, those Frenchies eat frogs, snails and horses anyway...Bet the rig smells of garlic as well.

[sub]If you have a sense of humour bypass operation, where do you think my last name comes from?[/sub]

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
megs1120 said:
GrizzlerBorno said:
Oh God, those "dots" on the Skin look revolting!

But to be fair, I've never really been a fan of leather of any variety in the first place. Not for animal cruelty whatever, just out of taste.
Seriously, I mean, I love leather shoes, but ostrich leather is hideous, and putting any kind of leather on a gamepad is absolutely pointless.
I could argue that Conspicuous consumerism isn't about "having a point."

I could argue that..... but I'd be a massive tool. :p

Thegoodfriar

Apr 15, 2009
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I rage choke Ostriches everyday... *mumble* damn campers *mumble*

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
Just where can I buy those? Without that fugly leather.

They look just perfect for playing MvC3 on...

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Am I the only person (probably not) who actually thinks this looks good? :p

I wouldn't buy one though, have no need to...

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
Quite frankly, I have seen better arcade sticks made out of cheap plastic...

I find it funny that a company that deals with leather jackets, belts, and jewelery would ignore how aesthetically pleasing the actual final product really is. It kind of reflects poorly on their regular business.

Artlover

Apr 1, 2009
TraumaHound said:
I think it'd be rather appropriate for playing Joust on MAME. Of course, then I'd want two.
Hahahahahaha. OMG, best reply EVER!

Tim Latshaw said:
You have earned the rightful victory of this thread, sir. 'Tis all yours!
He didn't just win this thread, he beat the entire internet! :)

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I don't really believe in the killing of animals for unnecessary things. Food, warmth, shelter, tools, you know cave man stuff I'm cool with. I eat meat, I've been known to wear leather jackets in the past, and I have no problem with using animals for science (as long as it's done in as humane a possible way). So this just pisses me off.

Not only is there no NEED for leather on a game control, this thing is so ugly hardly anyone would want to buy it. -_- Just because you slap leather on something, it doesn't automatically make it aesthetically pleasing.

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Tom Phoenix said:
I find it funny that a company that deals with leather jackets, belts, and jewelery would ignore how aesthetically pleasing the actual final product really is. It kind of reflects poorly on their regular business.
The same could be said of another leather-working company who got into the videogame business.

My hands would cramp-up something fierce after lengthy sessions on "Time Pilot".

Artlover said:
TraumaHound said:
I think it'd be rather appropriate for playing Joust on MAME. Of course, then I'd want two.
Hahahahahaha. OMG, best reply EVER!

Tim Latshaw said:
You have earned the rightful victory of this thread, sir. 'Tis all yours!
He didn't just win this thread, he beat the entire internet! :)
Heh heh, thanks guys. I'll be sure to mention you in my acceptance speech just as soon as I take down this damned pterodactyl!

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
TraumaHound said:
Tom Phoenix said:
The same could be said of another leather-working company who got into the videogame business.

My hands would cramp-up something fierce after lengthy sessions on "Time Pilot".
Yeah, AVGN had fun with that one: