Other than gaming what are you hobbies?

THE_NAMSU

Jan 1, 2011
Other then games, occasional movies, news (namely political news), television - namely comedians and stuff like 8 out of 10 cats, play games on my ps3/xbox with friends.
Oh and reading, my second favourite hobby, it would have been my first if the books did not cost so much (I know games cost loads too, but they last much much longer then books).
I cba to go to the library, but I might start now, now that I think about it.
P.S. If there is anyone here who enjoys the Young Samurai series, Diamond brothers series, or H.I.V.E series and know similar books, please recommend some books for me.

Solstar100

Mar 7, 2011
Warhammer 40k, Reading, Watching Lots of films (Movies), Re-Building and Modifying Cars and Motorcycles, More Reading, Track Days (Mostly Car),
And i spend most of the time doing all of these to parts of my vast and ecclectic music collection

withoutnumbers

Sep 8, 2010
I used to do a lot of martial arts (karate, kickboxing, MMA), but it got too hard to keep up with. I would suggest getting into martial arts as a hobby, it's the most fun way to get your workout. Right now I do a lot of theatre in the city, which is tons of fun. I don't get paid so it's still technically a hobby, hah. Another good hobby in general is writing every day. Journaling. I tried doing this for a while but it's hard to remember. It's just a good way to keep track of things, it helps with memory, and it's generally fun to look back at if you do it for a long time.

Jun 5, 2010
competitive Robotics
Programming
Magic the gathering
D&D
Sound Tech for a my friends band I do soundboard mixing and audio set-up (its funny because none of my friends can properly set-up an electric guitar but I can) they can play them however, and i cannot.
I also listen to many different kinds of music and go too a lot of small shows and huge concerts my itunes library is 6985 songs strong and not a SINGLE ONE is pirated
me and one of my friend comment over bad movies on my futon

Noswad

Mar 21, 2011
Bit of a media soak me, apart from music for some reason I have no interest in it. Other than those I do a bit off cooking, a little magic, a lot off writing I have 2 incomplete novels, far too many Short Story ideas and a few unpublished articles (I'll keep trying). Oh and my favourite, Medieval Re-enactment nothing quite like the afternoon on the bill-line.

mrc390

Jan 31, 2011
Warhammer 40k, Playing guitar, watching films, listening to music and reading

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Well I'm a pretty avid Magic:TG player, as I also judge at the local card shop and play in bigger tournaments around the country (once won $1,000, too :D). That, and my friends and I kinda off/on play DnD, and we're currently in the off part of that. We have a bad habit of getting into something, over doing it for a couple weeks, and then just losing all drive to do it ever again. Hopefully we get back into it once more before a few of them move next month...

Max Cool

Mar 16, 2011
There are 10 holy quests I now give to you all....

1. Make love
2. Ride singletrack on a quality mountain bike.
3. Surf a wave.
4. Ski or snowboard in fresh pow.
5. Play a helluva lot of video games.
6. Agree with a contrarian, just to see them reverse field.
7. Enrage your local community about something political.
8. Lie to a supermodel just to see, if, well, you know. Make it a good one, like astronaut or spy.
9. Read everything you can get your hands on.
10. Question everything you can wrap your brain around.

OK, get back to me when you finish the list. There will be punch and cookies and extra nap time for all.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
I go to the gym (does that count as a hobby? I'm there several times a week, and for quite some time each time, but it's all on a schedule) and I read. A lot.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
aside from the usual and what will undoubtedly get me quoted saying thats bullshit or your lying, or things along those lines, I play the spoons.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
Reading, though I don't do so much of it these days. I do plenty of other suff but none of it to the degree that it could be called a hobby.

So yeah, just gaming really. :-/

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I actually do quite a lot of things:

Play bass and guitar
Ride my bike
Read
Warhammer 40K
Drink
Surf and snowboard (I can't really when I'm at home, although I do visit the dry slope once in a while, and I'm of to california soon for some good surfing :D)

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
I play alot of football (soccer) with my mates, I read quite alot of books, I also love listening to metal music aswell.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
reading, fencing, writing, programming, history and philosophy. Mmmm, I think that's about it for my hobbies.