Our Little Pony

level27smartass

Jun 23, 2012
May I say that I have never been sexually harassed by Flutter Shy but in such case I would in fact welcome it open arms.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
inb4 ToastiestZombie and his paragraphs relating to the "brony" phenomena as a whole.

OT: I...don't have an opinion on the issue. I only just started watching the show the other night!

That's pretty despicable if that actually occurs, though.

ThriKreen

May 26, 2006
People seem to keep missing the point of the original article. It's not about how much geek cred one has, people are totally fine with varying levels of interest.

It was about the posers who have no interest in the subject at all.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
People still watch that show? More so over, girls actually watch that show? Everyone I knew who was or is a fan of MLP was a male between the ages of 16 and 33. But I can still see you what you did there.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I'm confused, can someone just give me the rundown on this? I heard MLP conventions were actually almost entirely male.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
ThriKreen said:
People seem to keep missing the point of the original article. It's not about how much geek cred one has, people are totally fine with varying levels of interest.

It was about the posers who have no interest in the subject at all.
I am now tempted to show up at one of these things with a necklace of shrunken pony heads and a shirt that says "Voodoo is Magic."

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I think I get it... though it seems to be making of of multiple things at the same time. Or possibly one thing that happened that exemplifies many things. >.>

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
Z of the Na said:
inb4 ToastedZombie and his paragraphs relating to the "brony" phenomena as a whole.
Read my mind, that paragraph is the reason I entered this thread in the first place. I wonder how he will ruin OP this time...

All I can say is that man probably gave up a golden opportunity. Seriously, this is Twilight we're talking about.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
almost makes me want to be a bronies if true. Nice one.

FYI yall make it on 9gag quite a bit lol

An Ceannaire

Mar 5, 2012
Wait, I'm horribly confused - I think I know whats going on, but then again; does this actually happen at the likes of Bronycon?

nodlimax

Feb 8, 2012
Why do people like this show again? I was basically forced to watch one of the episodes but this is even to weird for me.

Hyrist

Apr 5, 2005
I see the making of bronies showing up wearing bronies shirts to cons as either parody, or a sad misunderstanding of the comic's point.

Alas, I miss my geek-friends of the old days, females included.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
Okay, the sarcasm levels in this comic are through the roof. And yes, Sexual Harassment Fluttershy is pretty much awesome. Although I think I read that fanfic.

level27smartass

Jun 23, 2012
hittite said:
Okay, the sarcasm levels in this comic are through the roof. And yes, Sexual Harassment Fluttershy is pretty much awesome. Although I think I read that fanfic.
Its called flutter rapist not even joking.

uhohimdead

Apr 24, 2011
nodlimax said:
Why do people like this show again? I was basically forced to watch one of the episodes but this is even to weird for me.
to answer this try reading this ( don't worry it's short)
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/362/406/0ba.png

drkchmst

Mar 28, 2010
I thought he had a club or some sort of bludgeon to smash all the little ponies in smug satisfaction. I imagine that is what I'd do if I somehow found myself at a Pony-con but the repulsion forces between me and social situations (esp cons after SDCC) is too great to have to worry about it.

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
Not quite sure if I understand the comic here, but I'll give it a try.

The comic is portraying what is apparently happening at Ponycons, except genderflipped. The text underneath is criticising the bloke in the article, except again flipping the genders when doing so. So... this is kinda an elaborate way of saying the article guy is a twatface who doesn't know what he's talking about.

If I just explained the joke, I will be so happy.