Ouya Will Launch Without Community Features

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Genocidicles said:
Reynaert said:
Bring back couch play? Did I miss something? Last time I checked (yesterday) I could, in fact, sit in my couch, playing games displayed on my television.
Couch play as in local multiplayer, which is sorely lacking from most multiplayer games nowadays.
This is actually a GIANT selling point for me.

... its funny cause I made "giant" bigger :p

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Owyn_Merrilin said:
shut up, it gets me prizes and tracks how much of a loser I am. I'm in the top 10% of players for several games, and by top 10%, I mean I've wasted more of my life on them than all but 10% of the other players using the service :p.
Seriously mate that line left me in stitches, +1 internet for you!

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
That's cool, I'll probably still buy one. I don't really use those features much now anyway.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
RicoADF said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:
shut up, it gets me prizes and tracks how much of a loser I am. I'm in the top 10% of players for several games, and by top 10%, I mean I've wasted more of my life on them than all but 10% of the other players using the service :p.
Seriously mate that line left me in stitches, +1 internet for you!

The sad thing is, every word I said there was true. That is literally what Raptr is.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Owyn_Merrilin said:
[footnote]shut up, it gets me prizes and tracks how much of a loser I am. I'm in the top 10% of players for several games, and by top 10%, I mean I've wasted more of my life on them than all but 10% of the other players using the service :p[/footnote]
no, you shut up, and add me as a friend on raptr.
gaming does not make you a loser. being in top 10% in great many of games does not either. your life is not wasted if you enjoyed it, and im that guy that goes up to 0,4% anyway.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Strazdas said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:
[footnote]shut up, it gets me prizes and tracks how much of a loser I am. I'm in the top 10% of players for several games, and by top 10%, I mean I've wasted more of my life on them than all but 10% of the other players using the service :p[/footnote]
no, you shut up, and add me as a friend on raptr.
gaming does not make you a loser. being in top 10% in great many of games does not either. your life is not wasted if you enjoyed it, and im that guy that goes up to 0,4% anyway.
The smiley was there for a reason; I wasn't /totally/ serious about it being a waste of time. I mean, it is, but I'm right there with you on the whole "no time that is enjoyed is truly wasted" thing.