Over 100,000 PlayStation Home Invites Tonight

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
darkstone said:
^ Only for those who actually have a PS3 though.
Not neccisarily, after all there's a 360 clan on the Escapist (well, there's a huge thread about it) and I think it would be more appropriate just to set up friendly competitive games or Co-op gaming with some Escapians, not exactly full blown competitions with prizes at stake.

It doesn't need to be all business-y, it can be a fun get together for PS3 owners on the Escapist.

WTEricson

Jun 21, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
How do you break a social MMO?
By being as antisocial as a racist 15 year old..... every time I find one in Home I cock slap him down a few pegs around 60 other people.... then they run back to their precious Xbox Club of solitary racist Ahole kids. KKK stopped having public displays because people started throwing fruit at them and yeling at the ignorant aholes, and after several years of the public ostracising racists we now have a black president. Home has the same ability to publicly embarass morons.... exept we will know your name and follow you "Home" from now on.

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Indigo_Dingo said:
Eagle Est1986 said:
Damn, pick me Sony! They did give me access to the Motorstorm 2 demo a month early, so they must already like me. Which must obviously mean that they'll invite me to home. I hope so anyway, sick of the Microsoft avatars already.
You got that cause you subscribe to Quore. I don't think this works on the same principle.
Wrong. it has been proven over and over again that getting Qore does NOT get you into any betas of Home.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Indigo_Dingo said:
Eagle Est1986 said:
Damn, pick me Sony! They did give me access to the Motorstorm 2 demo a month early, so they must already like me. Which must obviously mean that they'll invite me to home. I hope so anyway, sick of the Microsoft avatars already.
You got that cause you subscribe to Quore. I don't think this works on the same principle.
Hmmm... you say that, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not subscribed to Quore, based on the fact that I don't even know what it is. Are you sure we can get it in Europe?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Eagle Est1986 said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
Eagle Est1986 said:
Hmmm... you say that, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not subscribed to Quore, based on the fact that I don't even know what it is. Are you sure we can get it in Europe?
I'm fairly certain that if you downloaded Sony's Home Beta theme then you were entered into the drawing. The theme had a description to that effect. I got an invite and that's the only way that I can see that they'd even notice me outside of a random drawing of all player profiles.